**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 compensation [merged threads]

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Where are all the geniuses that thought we were getting shards, t5cc, etc...? Lol

Disappointed but not surprised. Over all, I’m pretty okay with the comp. I would have preferred more revives of a lower rarity than 20 lvl 3s
    I didn't care if we got anything to begin with but the scaling between someone that did single paths and exploration is pretty hilarious imo. Not sure who thought bugger revives made much of a difference
    I’m more disappointed that we didn’t get a special title than I am that we only got consumables to be honest. The scaling is wack and the bigger revives at the same quantity doesn’t make sense.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Good grief. This just dawned on me. How disproportional these packages are.
    Lol that’s what I wanted to see. Doing some rough average math of 6 paths (there were more in some I know) of 8 fights for 4 quests of 6 chapters each, that’s about 1,152 fights. We got 20 revives and 30 potions for all of that. For 8 fights (exploration), you got 15 revives and 15 potions, but 9 of those account for all 5 champs on the team.

It’s not proportional at all. Not even close in fact.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

This for 100% exploration

60% revives. Nice.
    Curious how you view the compensation for 100% being fairly similar to the compensation for the champion boss?

5 less revives, similar health potions, 17 less energy refills and 3 less boosts. Not a whole lot of difference for 1 fight vs 100% of the entire act

• Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    @Kabam Miike can you explain how 2 people who 100% act 6 with in about a 2 week time frame and between attack values nerf and pain point nerfs got different comp
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Anyone else absolutely hate the fact that Kabam purposefully gave us more revives/pots than our inventories can hold? I feel like they're trying to force me to buy the sigil.

Or just, ya know, use them on content
    This coming from the guy that keeps complaining about Act 7 being too easy? You think you'll be using those revives on Act 7?
    Not many. But if I ever do something sloppy and I can just revive, heal, and move along as opposed to starting over now. Then there's V6 next week. Same thing.

I also have abyss explored as well and I'm not sure whether you do or not
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★

It is probably based on how much you completed, how much of Act 6 did your friend complete @Dab_boy

I did initial clear before any nerfs on both my accs and explored 6.1 on my main and both accs got exact same thing
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Duo_Kulio said:

How much did you do. I explored 6.1 and initial clear and already posted pic of what I got
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Anyone else absolutely hate the fact that Kabam purposefully gave us more revives/pots than our inventories can hold? I feel like they're trying to force me to buy the sigil.

This coming from the guy that keeps complaining about Act 7 being too easy? You think you'll be using those revives on Act 7?
    Not many. But if I ever do something sloppy and I can just revive, heal, and move along as opposed to starting over now. Then there's V6 next week. Same thing.

I also have abyss explored as well and I'm not sure whether you do or not
    I'm heading into Abyss soon, actually. That's exactly my point. Some of this stuff is going to expire before I could actually use it in there.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Thanks @MetalJake for the insightful photo
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Go before it expires. It's not complicated
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

This was the Champion 100%.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    FINALLY THE QUESTIONS ASKING WHEN THEYRE COMING CAN STOP

YESSSSS
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

To be fair, if Act 7 is anything like the last beta, I doubt that I will use enough revives to just get them out of my overflow unless I'm playing sloppy. I'm definitely not the best player and even I hardly had to revive in the beta.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    One boss gave more than all Act 6 (except for energy and boosts) cmon Kabam just say anything about this compensation today. Literally just tell the community all that we should expect from what we completed cause my friends and I all have different stuff and we did lots of Act 6
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I still haven’t gotten 6.1 comp

One boss gave more than all Act 6 (except for energy and boosts) cmon Kabam just say anything about this compensation today. Literally just tell the community all that we should expect from what we completed cause my friends and I all have different stuff and we did lots of Act 6

Yeah, I saw that one Masterpuff's post. I'm actually pissed now about the amount revives and I was pretty neutral about it earlier. That one fight gave you 7 more revives than all of Act 6 Exploration.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Speeds80 said:

Just not sure why this package took 3 months to finalise, it’s hardly game breaking lol

Had they given it earlier every whiny guy out there would have come up with "OMG im already done with Act 6 and Abyss' what do i need these revives/pots for. There is no more endgame content left".

Atleast now they can use these rev/pots in Book 2 Act 1.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    Has anyone else not gotten this yet in-game?
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

Me.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★

Same
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

This for 100% exploration

60% revives. Nice.
    Curious how you view the compensation for 100% being fairly similar to the compensation for the champion boss?

5 less revives, similar health potions, 17 less energy refills and 3 less boosts. Not a whole lot of difference for 1 fight vs 100% of the entire act

100% fair, balanced, and logical.