**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 compensation [merged threads]

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Anyone else absolutely hate the fact that Kabam purposefully gave us more revives/pots than our inventories can hold? I feel like they're trying to force me to buy the sigil.

Or just, ya know, use them on content
    Worknprogress: use revives on content
    Also worknprogress: content easy no need for revives
    I'm not the one complaining about having revives and thought Act 6 needed to get nerfed. Everyone keeps saying it's still hard. Now they can go finish it.

All this let's me do is day drink during exploration and not care about sloppy play. I'm good with it. Whatever is left expires. Who cares?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I don’t think theyve been pushed out yet? Who has said they were?
  • did a first time clear on act 6 - just one path through every quest. i got a 20% boost, 3 30% boosts, 12 lvl4 health potions, 7 full energy refills, and 12 lvl2 revives. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/403742635069669406/785994350726479883/image0.png
    But my friend on the other hand, has done the exact same thing as me, got more rewards. he got 6 30% boosts, 20 lvl4 health potions, 12 full energy refills and 20 lvl2 revives. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/403742635069669406/785994918916128768/image0.png
    can kabam do anything about this or am i just stuck with what i have?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

Etjama said:

Anyone else absolutely hate the fact that Kabam purposefully gave us more revives/pots than our inventories can hold? I feel like they're trying to force me to buy the sigil.

I'm not the one complaining about having revives and thought Act 6 needed to get nerfed. Everyone keeps saying it's still hard. Now they can go finish it.

All this let's me do is day drink during exploration and not care about sloppy play. I'm good with it. Whatever is left expires. Who cares?
    Not all of us have the luxury of letting thinuhs expire.
    As a f2p player if I let a bunch of revives and potions expire it's just gonna be units going down the drain. Unfortunately Im not a whale that can't just stock up on revives and complete content in 40 hits with a full team of rank 3 6 stars
    Unio77 said:

Etjama said:

Not all of us have the luxury of letting thinhs expire.
    As a f2p player if I let a bunch of revives and potions expire it's just gonna be units going down the drain. Unfortunately Im not a whale that can't just stock up on revives and complete content in 40 hits with a full team of rank 3 6 stars
    So use them on content...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★

This for 100% exploration

60% revives. Nice.
    Curious how you view the compensation for 100% being fairly similar to the compensation for the champion boss?

5 less revives, similar health potions, 17 less energy refills and 3 less boosts. Not a whole lot of difference for 1 fight vs 100% of the entire act

That's a interesting comparison. There isn't a huge difference between the 2. My mind goes straight to that the Champion fight was one of the biggest pain points in Act 6 and that coupled with how the changed how he interacts with BWCV and MS caused them to give more stuff. Possibly over compensating because of all aspects of that fight, not just the path change and reduction of indestructible charges. Could be as well the difficulty of the no retreat path compared to the easier paths in the rest of act 6. I'd be curious to know the thought process behind the two.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    I didn't get them either.... Might be rolling out in stages so maybe just wait and see.
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 69
    edited December 2020
    Etm34 said:

Anyone have a screenshot of the 6.2.6 compensation for comparison?

This was a single completion
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    One initial clear through Act 6 seemed much harder than 1 quest. Just my personal opinion though
    Etjama said:

Unio77 said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

I'm not the one worried about them expiring...

Either content is hard and you need revives for it, or it's not and you don't so why would you care if they expire at all?

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Unio77 said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

I'm not the one worried about them expiring...

Either content is hard and you need revives for it, or it's not and you don't so why would you care if they expire at all?

I don't know, maybe because there's an in-between? I'm currently saving up for Abyss which will require revives, so it would be nice if Kabam changed some of the revives to lvl 3's or 1's instead of forcing some straight into my overflow no matter what amount I currently have on hand. It's just a bad idea.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    6.2 compensation was sent months ago, this was for 6.3/6.4
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Diabolic said:

jdeck59 said:

Rewards were for act 6 pre nerf. It sounds like you didn't complete act 6?

No I didn't complete bu I did 6.2,with simple logic I should take half of what others take
    well not really, because content gets harder and there were more changes in the future parts. not sure abt compensation tho. it's coming out in waves so people who did less will come out later
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Frnkielo said:

This is

This is 100 percent exploration before any nerf...a smack in the face from kabam ...it’s disrespectful

Come on bro, did it cost you that many revives to complete? 30 revives are decent. Brian grant was able to solo the champion boss each time and do the entire run itemless.

I just don’t see how is it that bad
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

If you beat 6.2 before the nerf compensation was sent months ago

Wasn't that only for the champion boss?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Unio77 said:

Etjama said:

Me: ok let's do a path in 6.2.6.
    Me: sees do you bleed rougue

Also me: only Bleed champ is 6 star NF whose bleeds will barely do any damage.

My point is act 6 still has many fight where you need specific counters and I'm not complaining. But saying I should use them on content when I literally can't due to niche fights just shows how inflated your ego is.
    Do You Bleed Rogue doesn't exist anymore. She was replaced with Do You Bleed Old Man Logan.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Frnkielo said:

This is

This is 100 percent exploration before any nerf...a smack in the face from kabam ...it’s disrespectful

Come on bro, did it cost you that many revives to complete? 30 revives are decent. Brian grant was able to solo the champion boss each time and do the entire run itemless.

People are likely thinking they should have gotten more because they chose to use less than ideal champs for paths or rushed through the content just for the comp. Not saying that's what the person did that you quoted but I can see this being a mindset for many.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Frnkielo said:

This is

I would have been perfectly happy, if the difference between exploration and completion was larger.