**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

John Milanese Crystal Drops

Kabam,

This month’s challenge was great. It was just that, challenging.

I spent my stored up units, because well, the rewards looked like it was worth it. A fully formed 6* and a 5* Nexus crystal. Come on!

But alas, the disappointment of the champion drop rates within the crystals struck. Now I know this has been denied several times, but, considering the amount of effort and units spent, I’m incredibly disappointed by the drops.

A 6* Iron Man (regular) and my Nexus choices were New School Cyclops, Black Panther and Juggernaut.

Now I’m not posting this for sympathy or compensation. I’m merely voicing my disappointment towards the level of effort and units only to be rewarded champions with little to no utility really takes the motivation to keep playing.

I’m sure I’m not alone in the community and I’m fairly certain that folks have fallen prey to the unit monster that was the John Milanese challenge. But when you’re putting forth an effort and investment in developing our roster, it’s highly disappointing to be let down in such a way.

...I’m pretty dejected by the results of my crystals and really don’t want to gripe. But, man. Come on.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    i duped my 6* longshot so no complaints here
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    I understand that,
    buddy of mine also got a 6* iron man, but his nexus has a Guardian so it sort of made up for it.

but yeah putting all that effort just to get eh champion does sting.
  • I understand that,
    buddy of mine also got a 6* iron man, but his nexus has a Guardian so it sort of made up for it.

but yeah putting all that effort just to get eh champion does sting.

I've had those burns as well, and nothing anyone can say really helps, but the highs in the game are only as high as they are because the lows are as low as they are. Everything is relative: if all pulls were good, none would be great. Great pulls are great because they are better than the bad ones. If every pull was just decent and usable, the game would get pretty bland after a while.

At least that's what I tell myself when I dup my 6* Beast. A second time.
  • Tr_jorge_89Tr_jorge_89 Posts: 8
    The more accomplished you feel about getting the crystal the worse it feels when you get a horrible pull. It always seems to be that way too.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Besides of the Crystals, which might be good or bad, you knew what you will get as rewards before. And you should have knewn that RNG could screw you over.

Still, at the end you got a full T5B and some T2As (and Gold). Which is still nice.