**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another way to get epoch shards?

Do you all think there will be more ways to get epoch shards this month? Normally they limit the amount you can get in the store but it’s not. Also it isn’t an even amount of shards to buy all cavalier crystals

Comments

• Odinson9Odinson9 Posts: 115
    RaviDavi said:

I hope so but am afraid there's not.

It's just a bit sad to see some have all the luck and some don't.

Yeah it’s a luck of the draw game
    What did u guys pull?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Odinson9 said:

What did u guys pull?

Look at the millions of post on here to find that out
  • Ladpcw78Ladpcw78 Posts: 69
    Odinson9 said:

What did u guys pull?

5* Immortal Hulk
    BUT then
    5* Doctor Doom!!!
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Hopefully the Christmas gift is 40K more shards

Considering gift is title based, it probably won't be, as those crystals have tier separation in store. Also too much rng imo. I expect smth like 6* nexus for cavs and 6* class nexus for tbs
  • aCidViciousaCidVicious Posts: 16
    Where do you even get Epoch crystals in the first place? I just picked up this game again after a year or two, and I can't find any in-game description of what epoch crystals are or where epoch crystals can be earned, just that they can be used in the holiday store.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Where do you even get Epoch crystals in the first place? I just picked up this game again after a year or two, and I can't find any in-game description of what epoch crystals are or where epoch crystals can be earned, just that they can be used in the holiday store.

Actually there is email in-game, I think you just delete it without reading.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/235825/joy-to-the-world-the-ham-is-come/p1

It’s a quest called Back On Air with spider ham on it
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Wouldn't mind more shards but not from the christmas and anniversary gifts. Too RNG reliant.
  • There might be some in the Spider-Ham arena. I hope the Christmas gift isn’t another 40K shards, those crystals have been absolutely terrible to me.

Same here wouldn't mind more but not as a main gift. I mean i opened 17 and still not a single 5* or 6*. I know its all rng. But really it sticks when you don't get any 5* while you see all the other crazy pulls.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

There might be some in the Spider-Ham arena. I hope the Christmas gift isn’t another 40K shards, those crystals have been absolutely terrible to me.

If they do give some shards, it should be on top of the gift they’re already giving out. I don’t want to get 10 3 stars again
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Aleor said:

Considering gift is title based, it probably won't be, as those crystals have tier separation in store. Also too much rng imo. I expect smth like 6* nexus for cavs and 6* class nexus for tbs
    @MasterSmoke don't get your hopes up too high cavs will prob get a generic five stars awakening gem,don't know about tbs tho
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Odinson9 said:

What did u guys pull?

All 3’s and 4’s
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Odinson9 said:

What did u guys pull?

So far only 3 stars. I'm only UC.
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    5* Immortal Hulk
    5* CGR
    5* Apoc

6* Spider Ham
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    All 4000 Cavalier Sexenium and one 2000 Sexenium, no 6* but got the followings:

5* - Abon(IM), Apoco, CGR, Dragon Man, Longshot, Sq. Girl, Terrax
    4* - Airwalker, Mojo, SS, Spidey-Ham, Strom-X, Red Goblin,
    3* - Hulk (IM)*2, Nova, Pro-X, Sq. Girl
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151

& awakened my 6* Longshot
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,900 ★★★★★
    Odinson9 said:

Well I hope my coal has that lol
    Wait I just had a thought:
    Coal turns to diamonds. Diamonds are crystals. Most valuable crystal in the game? 6* nexus confirmed. We did it everybody, we got ‘em!
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Odinson9 said:

Well I hope my coal has that lol
    Wait I just had a thought:
    Coal turns to diamonds. Diamonds are crystals. Most valuable crystal in the game? 6* nexus confirmed. We did it everybody, we got ‘em!
    Aren’t diamonds actually considered gems? 🤔