**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bruh

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Gaze upon my newest 6*! Our Lord and savior! This moment have I waited and anticipated for so long!!
But seriously, this is extremely disheartening. It's pretty damn painful to get shafted after long grinds in this way. I'm not even sure what to say at this point...

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

But yeah, this is my 6* roster so far. 15 of them, and only 4 I'd call usable. 6 of them so far have been cosmics (IDK how that's even possible). I still don't have a single tech 6*, and am about 10% away from a tech t5cc. Knowing my luck, I'm pretty sure the game is gonna make sure I form one in order to spite me even more.

As a matter of fact, I dread to use them in arena, and just don't even bother to level most of them up.

Surprised you’re calling Longshot and Aarkus (I’m assuming they were part of the 4) just usable.

Long shots DPs in matchups with buffs goes through the roof. Aarkus is a robot, evade, armor break, power gain champ which is very powerful champ in the right hands. Enzo Eigen says he’s the most underrated champ in the game and has an R3 Vision Aarkus

I’m a bit biased tho. Elsa and Falcon are good I’ve heard, but Aarkus and Longshot have been awesome on both my main/alt
    By usable, I mean good/the ones I actually like and can use in "day-to-day" content.

Kill_Grey said:

But yeah, this is my 6* roster so far. 15 of them, and only 4 I'd call usable. 6 of them so far have been cosmics (IDK how that's even possible). I still don't have a single tech 6*, and am about 10% away from a tech t5cc. Knowing my luck, I'm pretty sure the game is gonna make sure I form one in order to spite me even more.

As a matter of fact, I dread to use them in arena, and just don't even bother to level most of them up.

Surprised you’re calling Longshot and Aarkus (I’m assuming they were part of the 4) just usable.

Long shots DPs in matchups with buffs goes through the roof. Aarkus is a robot/ evade counter, armor break, power gain champ which is very powerful champ in the right hands. Enzo Eigen says he’s the most underrated champ in the game and has an R3 Vision Aarkus

I’m a bit biased tho. Elsa and Falcon are good I’ve heard, but Aarkus and Longshot have been awesome on both my main/alt
    : 3
    But yeah, those first 4 have put in a solid amount of work. Aarkus is going up to rank 2 today. Toss up between him and Longshot, but I feel he has more utility.
    Elsa is already rank 2, and I absolutely love her. Falcon have I used in many scenarios when I need DAAR or something. Longshot I also like.

But as for the other 11...😒

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Long shots DPs in matchups with buffs goes through the roof. Aarkus is a robot, evade, armor break, power gain champ which is very powerful champ in the right hands. Enzo Eigen says he’s the most underrated champ in the game and has an R3 Vision Aarkus

By usable, I mean good/the ones I actually like and can use in "day-to-day" content.
    Ah ok. A bit interested you chose Elsa to r2 over the 4, but nonetheless still not a bad option
    Because girl power ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
    Plus, she was my first good 6*, and I promised myself she'd be the first rank 2.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Ah ok. A bit interested you chose Elsa to r2 over the 4, but nonetheless still not a bad option
    Plus, she was my first good 6*, and I promised myself she'd be the first rank 2.
    Interesting. Although I dislike Elsa, I can’t say not to R2 her when I r2d a fricking Hulkbuster over Doctor Doom lel
    What is "lel"? Also, I do most of my rank-ups nowadays bases on cavalier difficulty nodes. Not particularly sure why you don't like her, but she can handle buffed up, diss track and she benefits from the skill node.
    The reason why Aarkus is gonna be next is because he can do both buffed up and diss track. Although he doesn't directly benefit from the cosmic node compared to Longshot who does from the mystic one, the fact that he handles more nodes is why I picked him first.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Interesting. Although I dislike Elsa, I can’t say not to R2 her when I r2d a fricking Hulkbuster over Doctor Doom lel
    What is "lel"? Also, I do most of my rank-ups nowadays bases on cavalier difficulty nodes. Not particularly sure why you don't like her, but she can handle buffed up, diss track and she benefits from the skill node.
    The reason why Aarkus is gonna be next is because he can do both buffed up and diss track. Although he doesn't directly benefit from the cosmic node compared to Longshot who does from the mystic one, the fact that he handles more nodes is why I picked him first.
    Lel/lul/lal = lol
    It’s to make the words different so the sentence is somewhat correct

I guess it’s her utility and so called “insane damage”
    I met some group online that really pissed me off. This Mario dude and (bad word) something. Claiming Hulkbuster sucks, deals no damage. And then praise Elsa claiming she has insane damage output and the best utility. And she’s a top 3 skill champ in the game.

I get the opinions besides hate on Hulkbuster. My guy used to clear lanes in AW, now he will in AQ, and Practically ignores tons of nodes with his offensive aar (hard knock life is a new node I learned he bypasses), or his power control preventing the opponent from activating abilities (footloose).

May not be the best tech, but his dps is insane. I generally remember Elsa for that.

Also, the Elsa arguments in a thread with Etjama were fun
    Remember what you always say about G99? 🧐
    edited December 2020
    undefined

Comment went into AOA : (
    @Kill_Grey

Yeah, was wondering what "undefined" was about.

But I read it either way, and I understand. Back to Elsa, I really do like her abilities and she is very fun to play. Her non-damaging debuff shrug off is something I didn't have (well, my rank 5 Nick Fury kinda does it, but it's hard to get heavies in at times). Plus the high crit rate thing is sweet as well. Plus, I seriously needed some more skill champs ranked, lol.
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Monke did u tag me by accident?