**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

At least he is useful in AQ.

Pulling Cyclops 4 times has just about broken me. On the bright side i can use him in AQ now. And there might be a certain Kabam employee whod be very proud. Ahem. Other than that, feel free to share some of those multi duped 6s that are just disheartening.

Comments

• Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★

Effective

With prowess and 200 percent fury.
  • Options
    ClynevaClyneva Posts: 75 ★★
    I have a theory that since he's become such a meme, he's going to end up getting a decent buff in the future. Perhaps the current AQ buff is even a hidden alpha test to get some numbers. At the very least, it means they recognize how weak he currently is.

Here's to hoping at least.
  • Options
    Clyneva said:

I have a theory that since he's become such a meme, he's going to end up getting a decent buff in the future. Perhaps the current AQ buff is even a hidden alpha test to get some numbers. At the very least, it means they recognize how weak he currently is.

Here's to hoping at least.

I can only pray. He is actually effective in AQ now so its fun to drag him along early on but it is just a painful sight to see 60 sig levels on him.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Hes actually rlly good in AQ, I can do 20k sp1's
  • Options

Hes actually rlly good in AQ, I can do 20k sp1's

He's really good in AQ this season. Back in the box, next season...
    Honestly, I will take a month of using him rather than him sitting useless forever. It is fun to watch his sp1 hit a drone for 22k crits. And he's worked surprising well for the Emma mini with the armor breaks.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    How exactly is he useful, or effective in any content? What does he do? Other than being Miikes boi?
  • Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    I've been running AQ with him, Professor X, and Magneto. With X at 4 charges, cyclops is insanely powerful