**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loyalty daily limit, alliance help and loyalty store

Hello everyone,
So my suggestion to improve the gameplay is:
Increase the daily loyalty limit: actual limit is 1000 which is really ridiculous. If the ally make arena you have to give hundreds of help to help your ally members but you get only 1000 points daily, this make a lot of members to skip the help.
Increasing the limit will also make easier to get the unstoppable colossus. I would understand if the champion in the loyalty store would be an over god tier champ but he is useless so why it is so hard to get him?

Alliance help button: for a short period the limit of energy help was on 29 which was amazing; now they change it again to 10. It was better on 29 cause at least it was useful.
Without the daily loyalty limit it would change the way alliance members help each other and make it more useful for all.

Loyalty store: if you decide to delete the daily loyalty limit you don't have to change the store, otherwise it would be nice to give a much better things inside the store considering the difficulty to obtain loyalty

Comments

• njandynjandy Posts: 238
    id like to see a change in the loyalty store as well. i primarily use it to get level 3 alliance potions. i have to smash the help button for 17 days to get one of them. take one hit in alliance quest and you can burn three of them in a second. i do like that it’s a free option for getting a potion here and there but i feel like it’s nearly impossible to have stock since the prices are so high and the availability is so low.