**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anniversary calendar

Comments

• Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

7714dtl said:

DNA3000 said:

7714dtl said:

Pretty crappy that they don't even help with us Cavalier players getting to TB... T4b, t4cc, t1a, and t2a are in overflow for the majority of us. Give us some t5cc frags. I would rather have had a 2% each of these days instead of what was given.

And then the difference between Cavalier and Thronebreaker is GAME CHANGING!! SERIOUSLY??! 5k 5* vs 5k 6*?? I feel like that is a significant jump considering I'm hearing UC and Cavalier are the EXACT SAME.

Did you even bother to read the comments about 5 up... they are not the same.
    Not the same, but the jump from uncollected to cavalier is pretty small as opposed to the jump from cavalier to TB in terms of rewards.
    I'm not sure I agree, because the value of the calendar has to be compared to the target audience of the calendar. The jump from 5k 5* shards to 5k 6* shards looks huge if you don't have a huge 6* roster. But the value of 5k 5* shards to the average Cavalier player who probably has a strong 5* roster but a small 6* roster is probably similar to the value of 5k 6* shards to the average Thronebreaker player who probably has as strong a 6* roster as the average Cav has a 5* roster.

The rest of the rewards scale a little weirdly from UC to TB, but it is roughly similar. Cavs get three times the T5B, twice the T2A, 50% more T4CC, and double the T4B of UC (they also get sig stones instead of energy refills and T1A). TB gets about 2.3 times the T5B, three times the T2A, twice the T4CC, and 50% more T4B (and the sig stones are promoted to 6* sigs). These are not wildly different jumps.
    The average cavalier player? Do you even grasp how many cavalier players are being held up from TB just on the basis of that stupid rank up requirement. I have around 30 R5 5*s. 6 r2 6*s. I have over 30k t5cc shards in 4 different classes. I have completed act 6. On the verge of finishing exploration of 6.1 I will do 7.1 here soon too. I am sitting on 40 t2as and 10 t5bs. Just don't have the endurance for that Abyss grind.

It is not skill or roster that is separating a whole lot more Cavalier then your giving credit for from TB. Just that rank up requirement. And 5k 5* shards doesn't do jack for it
    "Just don't have the endurance for that abyss grind". This line renders your whole argument irrelevant
    Inb4 none of their R2s or R5s are Stealthy, Ægon, She Hulk, Corvus, or CapIW
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    They're giving 5* sig stones on 2 days. Combine them and give some T1As.
    Could have been better but it's free so can't complain.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

DNA3000 said:

7714dtl said:

Pretty crappy that they don't even help with us Cavalier players getting to TB... T4b, t4cc, t1a, and t2a are in overflow for the majority of us. Give us some t5cc frags. I would rather have had a 2% each of these days instead of what was given.

And then the difference between Cavalier and Thronebreaker is GAME CHANGING!! SERIOUSLY??! 5k 5* vs 5k 6*?? I feel like that is a significant jump considering I'm hearing UC and Cavalier are the EXACT SAME.

Did you even bother to read the comments about 5 up... they are not the same.
    Not the same, but the jump from uncollected to cavalier is pretty small as opposed to the jump from cavalier to TB in terms of rewards.
    I'm not sure I agree, because the value of the calendar has to be compared to the target audience of the calendar. The jump from 5k 5* shards to 5k 6* shards looks huge if you don't have a huge 6* roster. But the value of 5k 5* shards to the average Cavalier player who probably has a strong 5* roster but a small 6* roster is probably similar to the value of 5k 6* shards to the average Thronebreaker player who probably has as strong a 6* roster as the average Cav has a 5* roster.

The rest of the rewards scale a little weirdly from UC to TB, but it is roughly similar. Cavs get three times the T5B, twice the T2A, 50% more T4CC, and double the T4B of UC (they also get sig stones instead of energy refills and T1A). TB gets about 2.3 times the T5B, three times the T2A, twice the T4CC, and 50% more T4B (and the sig stones are promoted to 6* sigs). These are not wildly different jumps.
    The average cavalier player? Do you even grasp how many cavalier players are being held up from TB just on the basis of that stupid rank up requirement. I have around 30 R5 5*s. 6 r2 6*s. I have over 30k t5cc shards in 4 different classes. I have completed act 6. On the verge of finishing exploration of 6.1 I will do 7.1 here soon too. I am sitting on 40 t2as and 10 t5bs. Just don't have the endurance for that Abyss grind.

It is not skill or roster that is separating a whole lot more Cavalier then your giving credit for from TB. Just that rank up requirement. And 5k 5* shards doesn't do jack for it
    "Just don't have the endurance for that abyss grind". This line renders your whole argument irrelevant
    I'm sorry, show me where in the TB requirements it says beat Abyss. Oh wait, it doesn't.
    You sir need to use a bit of common sense and read between the lines. This was a metaphor btw.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It’s interesting, for sure. My Cav and UC accounts pulled the same shards today, but I guess the other materials are a bit different (not meaningfully). TB is an order of magnitude increase. Whatever.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    I’m unsure how to feel about the anniversary calendar. I understand the point that you’re so close to thronebreaker, in that you’re just waiting for the right RNG for that r3. However, I also see the point that cavalier has a large spectrum of players, from people who just beat 6.1, to those whom I just mentioned. The gap between those two is quite large and I think Kabam have tried to balance it a bit with the rewards.

Depending on perspective, the rewards can be seen as justifiable if you’ve only just got cavalier, but not so much if you’re close to thronebreaker. Thronebreaker being the next tier means the next tier of rewards, but cavalier is the previous tier of rewards, catering those who beat 6.1 yesterday, and those who have finished all of act 6, so I think it’s quite tough to make it fair for all players. However I don’t think they’ve done a terrible job with the calendar. I’ll admit, the calendar doesn’t really help with thronebreaker, and I think a lot of cav players would have liked the calendar to be closer to what thronebreaker is, instead of closer to what uncollected is, but I think at the moment, cavalier is in a bit of a tough spot.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I think what’s happened is that now getting cav is easier because of act 6 nerfs it’s not that much of a step up from uncollected.

I wonder how many t5c offers we will see this week, quite a few I suspect.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Cav probably should’ve been 2k 6* shards, but at the end of the day it’s literally free stuff.

Cavalier is no longer the highest title in the game. The rewards for it were always going to go down in value the longer the TB title was released. But I didn’t expect it to be so quickly
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    We all got shafted. I'm UC and my rewards suck, except for the 5* shards at the beginning.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

Sungj said:

7714dtl said:

So you don't have the skill for an Abyss grind but its not a skill requirement stopping you from becoming TB?
    By all means post your 3-5 minute abyss fights.
    Isn't it a bit ironic that you don't want to do the hardest content in the game but want to be at the highest tier.
    Either way if you've got 30r5 and 6r2 then you should have no problem exploring act 6 and 7.1. Between both you can select 50% t5cc, open 6 25% crystal, and get a formed t5cc. If your roster is properly built you can get thronebreaker
    Isn't it ironic that abyss isn't a requirement and that's all you and others keep saying. I'm not ducking it cause its hard if that was the case I wouldn't working on completing 7.1. I

And I am working my way through act 6. Completion done. A few more runs against sentinel and 6.1 is explored.

But aside from me how many people have completed abyss and don't want to take up that 6* iron patriot cause they got stuck with a tech t5cc and similar situations
    Abyss isn't the requirement, it's just the easiest/fastest way to get a t5cc for a r3. I'm not telling you to do it, especially if it's not your cup of tea.
    I gave alternatives with act 6 and 7 since you've implied youve got a large roster.

• Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Anyone remember that compensation package earlier in the year? Cav got 5k 6* shards for a bug, but not even half that for the 6 year anniversary of the game.

Thronebreakers get 750 6* shards for 10K 5* shards
    We get 5K 5* shards for the anniversary

750/2 = 375 shards is what we get on the anniversary

5000/375 is almost 13.33

Kabam thinks compensation is 13.33 times more important than their 6 year anniversary. Omg
    I love math and support the effort but I’m completely confused by what you are doing dividing 5000 by 375. Please explain.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Anyone remember that compensation package earlier in the year? Cav got 5k 6* shards for a bug, but not even half that for the 6 year anniversary of the game.

Thronebreakers get 750 6* shards for 10K 5* shards
    We get 5K 5* shards for the anniversary

750/2 = 375 shards is what we get on the anniversary

5000/375 is almost 13.33

Kabam thinks compensation is 13.33 times more important than their 6 year anniversary. Omg
    Actually if you count that we can’t access the store and it is a dupe at best, then it is 275/5000 or 18.2(rounded up). Compensation had 18.2 times more shards than anniversary.
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    edited December 2020

Awh man this actually messed up, I may be throne breaker, but this just hurts knowing cav players are getting 5 star focused rewards........how would that tell your cav players to push for TB when your pushing 5* to them and not 6*.

I thought y'all said you would take the feedback from cyber weekend and how cav players got underwhelmed with the offers.

Y'all had a great start for this month with the side event and Celebrity boss rush, and Book 2 has a good start as well.....but DAM

Considering the six star pulls are so disheartening.