**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game randomly shutting down

Getting sick of this now reported it to the tech support, put it in the forum post for bugs and my last thread was closed down. If your going to shut down the post sort the game as well. Just randomly shutting down half way through fight, in AQ in AW, doesn't matter where please just sort it. It's really quite annoying.

Comments

• Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Yeah, same thing happened to me.

Was busy in a arena fight then my game lagged and a second later it closed and went to my main screen where the logos are from different apps on your cellphone.

Didn't push any button to leave, only tapped on the screen to move my champion.
    (3rd or 4th time today.)
  • Options
    Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    RaviDavi said:

Yeah, same thing happened to me.

Was busy in a arena fight then my game lagged and a second later it closed and went to my main screen where the logos are from different apps on your cellphone.

Didn't push any button to leave, only tapped on the screen to move my champion.
    (3rd or 4th time today.)

It really is becoming a joke again. Hope it didn't affect your arena fights.
  • Options
    SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    It is said that ios phones are tested because it is fewer in common than android if so only support the latest versions of android.Version 8 and up,if players have to get up to date phones then so be it.
  • Options

It is said that ios phones are tested because it is fewer in common than android if so only support the latest versions of android.Version 8 and up,if players have to get up to date phones then so be it.

My phone is upto date, there is no reason why it should keep shutting down this way.
  • Options

It's been happening for three months and Kabam has been utterly silent on it. They are ignoring tickets as well.

Exactly, as long as people are playing and spending, this sort of stuff just gets swept under the carpet
  • Options
    GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    edited December 2020

My galaxy s8 running android 9.0 never really has the game crash or shut down but is overall a bit laggy

My galaxy s9+ running android 10.0 has the game crash, screen flicker, and drop frames like crazy down to 10 fps after certain champion special attacks lol... Can't afford to upgrade phone and this phone handles every other game on the play store including pubg just fine...