**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The last champs on the chart! Most likely Fantastic four!!!

124»

Comments

• Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    This is my understanding:

kabam can only use the movie versions of characters from the MCU. they can also use the comic book versions of ANY marvel character, BUT it cannot be a movie adaptation character from fox/Sony. We got AA and psylocke during the xmen: apocalypse movie, but you could tell they were more based off the comics than movie.

Therefore, the f4 can come whenever, but I think they’re saving them for a larger update, or keeping them in their back pocket until more player numbers drop and this draws them back in. They wouldn’t only be adding the f4, but possibly Doom, galactus, and silver surfer. Adding 7 characters at one time is pretty big, but it would be a pretty good shakeup I think

• chunkyb wrote: »
    There is unconfirmed rumors that MODOK is the final champion of 2017

Seen the chatter but can't track it down to a source. It's all 17th hand info and YouTube fan boys from what I can tell

You can see Hela and M.O.D.O.K on the Banner at the Kabam booth at ComicCon. You can also see Lockjaw yes, but two unplayable character might be one too much.
    A lot of 17th hand infos came out to be true in the last couple of month so maybe get ready for M.O.D.O.K
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    unconfirmed rumors

Unconfirmed + Rumor, and we have a somewhat vague winner in the not so accurate certainty.

• cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    chunkyb wrote: »
    There is unconfirmed rumors that MODOK is the final champion of 2017

Seen the chatter but can't track it down to a source. It's all 17th hand info and YouTube fan boys from what I can tell

You can see Hela and M.O.D.O.K on the Banner at the Kabam booth at ComicCon. You can also see Lockjaw yes, but two unplayable character might be one too much.
    A lot of 17th hand infos came out to be true in the last couple of month so maybe get ready for M.O.D.O.K

And I've seen modok in the game before... And plastered all over their posters, etc.. Sure, if he was completely new to the game (as hela is) I could understand the rumors. In this case, it seems very weird. And why would 2 unplayable characters be over the top?

I'm sure it could be him, but the reasons for the rumors seem very silly imo.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Huluhula wrote: »
    G seems most likely
    Goliath - with upcoming Thor movie
    Giant man - mephisto larger mechanics
    Gorgon - Inhumans release

H most likely
    Hela- upcoming Thor movie
    Heimdal - upcoming Thor movie
    Hildegarde - upcoming Thor movie

M most likely
    Mister Sinister - Gambit/Spider-Man
    Moondragon - Defenders/Avengers/Goth

Just speculation on my part.
    It’s already been confirmed mighty Thor/modok/Hela

You never tried to fit Mighty Thor after Miss Marvel did you ?
    Try and then come saying Mighty Thor confirmed
    Also with your statement, they are two M, and no G. Please use your brain before taking
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    I know I was wrong. PLEASE stop using this thread. Let it die
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    I know I was wrong. PLEASE stop using this thread. Let it die

You were not wrong per say. You took a wild guess, could have been true, could have not.
    The thread has now a life of its own.
    TKal wrote: »

Also with your statement, they are two M, and no G. Please use your brain before taking

It seems it would be Gladiator Thor fitting in the G spot (wait, did I say G Spot ?)
    And this goes against the current naming of characters: Red Hulk is Hulk (red) not Red Hulk, Blue Team Cyclops is Cyclops (Blue team), Netflix Daredevil, MCU Vision, MCU Black Panther, and the list goes on.
    For some reason, the guy who put this portrait sheet together in the first place seemed to ignore this and placed Thor (Ragnarok) in a "Gladiator Thor" spot.

Oh, and I'm also not convinced about M.O.D.O.K until I see a link the the confirmation, although I think it could be fun.

• Speculation is all well and good. But it's very aggravating to see ppl pop in and throw around "it's been confirmed". If that's just troll work, ok.. Nbd, have fun. It just didn't seem like it was meant to be trolling.
    Leiva_dark wrote: »
    after they fill all the spaces can not be added more ??? I think they will add more or someone to clarify that subject :/

Yes they will add more.
    This chart was just for the 120 first ones before the end of 2017.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    Mr IHaveTooMuchTimeOnMyHands
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Leiva_dark wrote: »
    after they fill all the spaces can not be added more ??? I think they will add more or someone to clarify that subject :/

A hacker friend of mine got into Kabam servers and found a document with financial projections. Their accountants have concluded that following the addition of 6* and a number of cash offers for advancing those 6* Champs, there will be no further opportunities to get people to spend further money on this game. Therefore after squeezing these last few dollars out of the players the game will be ENDED in March 2018. Those of you who concluded that having no more spots for additional characters on the chart means that no more characters will ever be added to the game are correct and very intelligent people.

ALL OF THIS IS 100% CONFIRMED!
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    [/quote] ALL OF THIS IS 100% CONFIRMED! [/quote]

Laughable!

• FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    guys.. they confirmed HELA is coming. -_-
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    edited October 2017
    hmmm
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Don't read comics for some years, but how about Catwoman (spiderman's girlfriend many years ago, if I remember right), Lizard, Tarantula, Kraven, Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer?
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    edited October 2017
    TKal wrote: »
    Huluhula wrote: »
    G seems most likely
    Goliath - with upcoming Thor movie
    Giant man - mephisto larger mechanics
    Gorgon - Inhumans release

H most likely
    Hela- upcoming Thor movie
    Heimdal - upcoming Thor movie
    Hildegarde - upcoming Thor movie

M most likely
    Mister Sinister - Gambit/Spider-Man
    Moondragon - Defenders/Avengers/Goth

Just speculation on my part.
    It’s already been confirmed mighty Thor/modok/Hela

Gladiator Thor/Hela/modok sorry overly angry guy
    Side note you must be a BLAST at parties....
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Out of curiosity, why does everyone say 120 champs in the game when the images only include 112 spaces? I understand it's a 10x12 grid (120), but there are 8 spots in the center removed for the logo. Am I missing something?

18193375_1976563065923541_8420088424836243309_o.jpg
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Hey Dex, you shoooooosh yourself with your "facts" and "math". If people were restricted to things that were actually true they'd have to abandon many of the things they believe. So so selfish of you!!
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    My apologies for applying logic and math to a video game about comic book characters....
  • Don't read comics for some years, but how about Catwoman (spiderman's girlfriend many years ago, if I remember right), Lizard, Tarantula, Kraven, Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer?

Catwoman is DC Comics. You mean Black Cat (Felicia Hardy). Would not mind any of your suggestions except for Tarantula.

Gonna lol if we will get MODOK. he has been in the game but that was over a year ago. Why put him on a promotional poster?
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    Um... have you guys been under a rock the last few days? It's Hela, Gladiator THOR (both confirmed by kabam) and MODOK (unconfirmed but DL confirmed to certain people)
  • It's Thor (Ragnorok), not gladiator thor
  • It's Thor (Ragnorok), not gladiator thor

nobody cares anymore :D