**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.4 Quest and Boss is the worst

IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
Just finished 6.2.4 destructive feedcrap node quest and barely managed kingpin with 10+ revives, and I can firmly say there was nothing as terrible and garbage than this quest. Opponents cant be touched while the node is active, and it definitely needs a expert skilled person to go thru all those opponents without any damage. Boss is stun immune, cant take damage when node is on, and is also unblockable after 75% health depletion. Whoever thought this was a good idea definitely needs psychological counselling as this quest has scarred my will to continue further. I am sure there wont be anything more sinister than this quest in the road further but I do need some days off to forget this nightmarish experience.

Comments

• IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Wait till you get to 6.2.5. 6.2.4 is the easiest along with icarus

I have archangel for mordo. Hope he helps. Fingers crossed.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Iryse said:

Just finished 6.2.4 destructive feedcrap node quest and barely managed kingpin with 10+ revives, and I can firmly say there was nothing as terrible and garbage than this quest. Opponents cant be touched while the node is active, and it definitely needs a expert skilled person to go thru all those opponents without any damage. Boss is stun immune, cant take damage when node is on, and is also unblockable after 75% health depletion. Whoever thought this was a good idea definitely needs psychological counselling as this quest has scarred my will to continue further. I am sure there wont be anything more sinister than this quest in the road further but I do need some days off to forget this nightmarish experience.

Well wait until you get to 6.2.5...

In all honesty, 6.2.4 was one of the easier quests along with 6.2.3 where I used no units at all.
    And ofcourse skill requirement is gonna be high, it's Act 6, that's almost endgame level stuff (maybe not anymore with Act 7 but still).
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    I had both quake and ghost who helped me a lot in quests but even then I wasn't using them as much and still completed the quest itemless.mordo is about of pain tho.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I just completed 6.2.5 using 460 units, not a fun chapter. Trust me, it's going to get much harder.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    6.2.5 mordo is about to show you a whole new world of pain.
    I completed 6.2 in October and I've not gone back. I still refuse
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Learn to intercept? That fight is literally a purely skill based fight, just about any champion can do it if you play well
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    6.2.4 destructive feedback isn't what I can say a "fun or interesting node" but it's one of the more doable ones of 6.2, I personally used one revive on hood before the kingpin boss, my MVP was omega red, his sustainability is off the charts in my opinion, just spam sp1 and u can continuously heal up to compensate for taking any accidental damage from the node, Cap IW for yellowjacket, warlock for DPXF and medusa for war machine, rest of the fights + the boss were all handled by omega, although they're all long fights to be honest (approx 150 hits per fight and 300+ on the boss), sp1 spam negates his damage but gives u sustainability.

As for kingpin boss, he's easy but tediously boring, just hit into his block until he gets to sp1, bait out sp1, then 5 combo, and repeat until he dies

6.2.5 is much worse though, that gwenpool on energise and (that node where they throw specials in order), she's horrible, had to kill off killmonger on that fight, voodoo on masochism and kinetic transference is pretty awful and that stun immune colossus is another pain in the butt, definitely more difficult than 6.2.4 and the boss is just... well we know about the boss by now lol

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Variant 1 quest(s) and boss(es) is the worst.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    “And it definitely needs a expert skilled person....” I would leave out the requirement to be an expert, but if you’re skilled or willing to learn/improve your skills then this quest is one of the more doable ones in 6.2

Think I restarted every path a couple of dozen times, most on the 1st opponent. Practise, practise, practise