**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavaliers players shafted HARDER than before

Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I thought at the very least, after seeing thronebreaker get 5000 6 star shards, that we would get 10-15k 5 star shards or 2500 6 star shards, but no, awful 5000 5 star shards, and wat makes it worse is that uncollected got the same amount. That is ridiculous and unacceptable. Cavalier is wayyyyy harder than uncollected and they shouldnt be treated the same way. Thronebreaker is almost completely locked behind a paywall and this is unfair. Pleaaase kabam be more fair with tier progression...

Comments

• DwightrowleyDwightrowley Posts: 21
    Because we didn’t get shafted enough Cyber Weekend. Folks on the threshold of Thronebreaker deserve better than table scraps.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Nope, there's no paywall. Cyber Monday deals clearly showed us that. It's just a grind.

Also, I agree cav rewards sucked, since I'm a cav too, but we don't need a bazillion threads to discuss that
  • Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    Aziz5253 said:

Nope, there's no paywall. Cyber Monday deals clearly showed us that. It's just a grind.

Also, I agree cav rewards sucked, since I'm a cav too, but we don't need a bazillion threads to discuss that

I didnt say its completely locked, i said ALMOST completely locked since u have to grind over 15k units for similarly awful rewards that probably won't help u much to get thronebreaker. Now think of how much time it takes to get 15k units... Also kabam just combines them all to a mega thread eventually so you r not really adding anything new 👍
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Cavalier is the new uncollected