**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Called it

DeckardRJDeckardRJ Posts: 43
edited December 2020 in General Discussion

The discussion on the cavalier shaft in the calendar was really closed.
My disappointment is too high; I've spent way too much money in this game just to push for Cavalier; looking at these rewards and seeing the discussions getting closed without a proper reply is making me feel sick. Us cavalier players are getting shafted so badly ever since thronebreaker came out.

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Guys we need to make an actual mega thread on the major gap between new Cavs and TB. These spam threads won't do much
  • Options
    The community was able to do this before, if people really care they can do it again
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★

Guys we need to make an actual mega thread on the major gap between new Cavs and TB. These spam threads won't do much

Good idea
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    I made a thread in suggestions as they seem to be closing all the ones in discussions, so it will be a suggestion mega thread ig. Kinda sucks as most people go on general
  • Options
    Yea good idea; perhaps a mega thread is the best option we have as of now.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    What's mega threads? I think it's called merged threads.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Imagine there not being a thronebreaker title. How happy would people have been with the calender they got? Since it is double the rewards from last year. Half a 5 star, a t2a and sig stones honostly are very nice rewards. I have completed act 6 and am about to do Abyss. So I am right in the middle of cavalier and thronebreaker. Rewards are more than fine for me. Remember. They are FREE. A bonus.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,862 ★★★★★

Imagine there not being a thronebreaker title. How happy would people have been with the calender they got? Since it is double the rewards from last year. Half a 5 star, a t2a and sig stones honostly are very nice rewards. I have completed act 6 and am about to do Abyss. So I am right in the middle of cavalier and thronebreaker. Rewards are more than fine for me. Remember. They are FREE. A bonus.

Yes, but look at the uncollected calendar.

Same shards, they get t1a, half of a t2a, and slightly less t5b frags then us
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

All discussions that were closed have been reopened and merged into one under the Anniversary calendar located in suggestions and request to be properly heard.

Never seen you before on forums :/
    New mod ?
    Same just saw her/him yesterday
  • Options
    @Amazing_Demon05 i returned the favour 😉