**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is anniversary 1-2* arena multiplier broken?

Is that arena have to give more points?

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I second this. I am very confused on that
  • TrevenorfTrevenorf Posts: 53
    It must be bugged. Same thing happened the last time they did this arena so you just have to wait till they fix the points.
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Seatin said:

Seems bugged to me lads, I just played it and the amount of points that I received was incredibly underwhelming.

Hey Seatin <3
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Seatin said:

Seems bugged to me lads, I just played it and the amount of points that I received was incredibly underwhelming.

Yeah, I barely broke 10,000 in 6 fights
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    That's what I was thinking. Like how am I gonna get a million when I'm getting 2k per fight lol
  • Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    Seatin said:

Aye Captain.
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Well I did it and reached barely 2.4 mil in 7 days after playing like 3 hours a day! We all have things to do in our life than sitting and grinding arenas for eternity kabam!
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    edited December 2020
    But hey, I git 5* Archie from grinding the 5* one! The same can’t be told for 6* cause I got 6* bishop and even tho he’s not very bad, he’s still okish only according to some people
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Seatin said:

The man the myth the legend and blubberiest whale boy is here !