**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wars still being decided by Diversity and Defender Rating.... what will fix 4.0 be?

It's a very simple fix of bringing back defender kills, but since we all know they have no intention of doing that... what else can be done? They just going to buff nodes every week until we can't 100% anymore without spending units? Is that the goal here?

Please share your thoughts everyone.

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Defender kills need to come back. I'm not sure why kabam keeps doubling down on that. Seems ridiculous to me.
  • Topher_TowersTopher_Towers Posts: 77
    They made the two most imporant things about war pointless. Defender kills and attacker kills.
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    I say you bring back defender kills on every ten so that there balance in risk and reward
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Hope they don’t change things around again, I just ranked up a bunch of champs based on the new structure they have implemented in the game like diversity, Ill be the first to **** about rank down tickets if they try to pull a fast one and switch things again
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    Hope they don’t change things around again, I just ranked up a bunch of champs based on the new structure they have implemented in the game like diversity, Ill be the first to **** about rank down tickets if they try to pull a fast one and switch things again

There's no chance diversity is going away.. it's the fact that defender rating and diversity matter more than attacker kills and defender kills right now.. that's the issue. The ally MMXIV literally cannot lose a war under the new rules.
  • ZappZapp Posts: 69
    Imac7065 wrote: »

There's no chance diversity is going away.. it's the fact that defender rating and diversity matter more than attacker kills and defender kills right now.. that's the issue. The ally MMXIV literally cannot lose a war under the new rules.

That's one of the strangest things to me. In this System MMXIV will always win, because they have to highest rated defenders. Who thought that was a good idea?

Man.. did I call this haha... Kabam clearly does not care about what we are saying.. they only care about increased item use.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    My issue is why call it Alliance WAR, if attacker and defender kills do not matter. Does not sound like much of a war. Call an apple an apple. Call it Alliance Spend or something???
    My issue is why call it Alliance WAR, if attacker and defender kills do not matter. Does not sound like much of a war. Call an apple an apple. Call it Alliance Spend or something???

"Item use for shards quest"