**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New arena points clarified [Title edited for clarity]

Comments

• deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    Celebration grind.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Nice, I've always wanted to spend my holiday grinding arenas. Thanks Santa.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks! Just to clarify, you are receiving the correct points multiplier in the Anniversary Arenas :) The milestones may seem far off, but keep at it and you'll be raking in those Shards before you know it! Cheerio!

Yous were doing SO well.

Please. I’m an arena grinder. This is too much. Set it to the past arena points. People really don’t have time for this.
    They sent Boo to break the news because she was too popular as a mod lol

Not so much anymore...
    It's just one time. Boo is still a homie.

But please fix this.
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    also, is the A.I. bugged or is it just different from the usual 5* featured arena?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    So we need 4 million points to get all of the 6* Shards in the Arena

When you have the 3x Multiplier you get 5000 points (APPROX) every fight so we need win 800 fights with the 3x Multiplier in order to get all of the Milestones

I’m so happy about that Number
  • ssssajidssssajid Posts: 6
    For a moment i was having a good time in the game and with this multiplier **** KABAM just destroyed everything ... it’s time to quit...
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    Adevati said:

Rounds to get 6* and 5* Shards: 600

Time to complete each round, incl char select, game issues, helps: 2 min

Total Time: 1200 Min or 20 Hours

Avg Time Per Day Req in Arena: 2 Hours and 51 Minutes

You guys really thought that was a good thing to throw at players?

At the very least bump arena to finish at the end of the month.

That too with the new featured arena. Basically breathe MCOC for the next week or so or **** off
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Adevati said:

Rounds to get 6* and 5* Shards: 600

Time to complete each round, incl char select, game issues, helps: 2 min

Total Time: 1200 Min or 20 Hours

Avg Time Per Day Req in Arena: 2 Hours and 51 Minutes

You guys really thought that was a good thing to throw at players?

At the very least bump arena to finish at the end of the month.

In all fairness you don't have to factor in helps as much since 2 stars and 1 stars have a shorter cooldown compared to other rarities. But I totally agree that this is a little bit excessive in terms of the time you gotta throw.