I got double 6*s (on accident cause of lag)

BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 785 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
So I was opening a 6* crystal during the lag, but I went in again after the warning so now I have two 6*s and im not trying to get banned
Could I get a refund on the 10k shards?
«1

Comments

  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 2,958 ★★★★★
    Why would you want a refund?
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 779 ★★★
    BuffBeast said:


    Would take sentinel tbf
    would u get a sentinel over being banned?
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 785 ★★★
    edited December 2020

    BuffBeast said:


    Would take sentinel tbf
    would u get a sentinel over being banned?
    Keyword WOULD

  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    If he opened the same crystal twice, then he got 2 sentinels - ive seen it happen before without a ban
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 785 ★★★
    abqber said:

    BuffBeast said:


    Would take sentinel tbf
    You get sentinel and who else?
    His warlock is in AQ, so I believe he pulled P299 and Sentinel. Also they both are around the same PI and not leveled up yet.
    Correct
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 148 ★★
    abqber said:

    BuffBeast said:


    Would take sentinel tbf
    You get sentinel and who else?
    His warlock is in AQ, so I believe he pulled P299 and Sentinel. Also they both are around the same PI and not leveled up yet.
    But AQ isnt active currently. Hmm....
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 157 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Same here lol. Quite honestly i think we deserve to keep them. Or give refund like you were talking about
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 785 ★★★
    Primis00 said:

    abqber said:

    BuffBeast said:


    Would take sentinel tbf
    You get sentinel and who else?
    His warlock is in AQ, so I believe he pulled P299 and Sentinel. Also they both are around the same PI and not leveled up yet.
    But AQ isnt active currently. Hmm....
    I was doing act 5. Also,if you want proof that I already had warlock,I made a post called cavalier where I have a photo of my warlock there
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 148 ★★
    edited December 2020
    BuffBeast said:

    Primis00 said:

    abqber said:

    BuffBeast said:


    Would take sentinel tbf
    You get sentinel and who else?
    His warlock is in AQ, so I believe he pulled P299 and Sentinel. Also they both are around the same PI and not leveled up yet.
    But AQ isnt active currently. Hmm....
    I was doing act 5. Also,if you want proof that I already had warlock,I made a post called cavalier where I have a photo of my warlock there
    Right that thing shows up when champs are in regular quests aswell. Well i can tell you that you will for sure not get banned for it. Kabam messed up, You shouldnt get punished for that.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 478 ★★★
    edited December 2020

    Same here lol. Quite honestly i think we deserve to keep them. Or give refund like you were talking about

    Thing and Mojo for 10k Shards? Lucky.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 6,776 ★★★★★
    It's not an exploit to open a crystal. You won't get banned
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 245
    Damn I opened mine and got a diablo lol
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 5,264 ★★★★★
    I opened 1 and got juggs. No one else. Sad.
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 157 ★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

    Same here lol. Quite honestly i think we deserve to keep them. Or give refund like you were talking about

    Thing and Mojo for 10k Shards? Lucky.
    Shhhh ;)
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 785 ★★★
    UPDATE: I have now gotten a third 6*,this one being moonknight.
    Should I submit a ticket or something?
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 478 ★★★
    Wait, how did you get a 3rd 6* from the same 10k Shard Crystal? What kind of Hack is this? O.O
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 2,504 ★★★★
    Primis00 said:

    abqber said:

    BuffBeast said:


    Would take sentinel tbf
    You get sentinel and who else?
    His warlock is in AQ, so I believe he pulled P299 and Sentinel. Also they both are around the same PI and not leveled up yet.
    But AQ isnt active currently. Hmm....
    His warlock is in a quest not aq
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 2,504 ★★★★

    Same here lol. Quite honestly i think we deserve to keep them. Or give refund like you were talking about

    Nice man. Two good pulls back to back is rare for 6*s.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 2,504 ★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

    UPDATE: I have now gotten a third 6*,this one being moonknight.
    Should I submit a ticket or something?

    Yes and stop opening crystals. It was okay and an accident when you got the second one but you could get punished for exploiting what’s happening and opening more.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,346 ★★★★★
    something is odd about this post. If this was a bug and he accidently opened 2 when he only had 10k shards, then asking for a refund of 10k shards not to get banned does not make sense.
  • AkorisAkoris Posts: 89
    Just delete the post before they find out
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 785 ★★★
    Lormif said:

    something is odd about this post. If this was a bug and he accidently opened 2 when he only had 10k shards, then asking for a refund of 10k shards not to get banned does not make sense.

    As in,take away the pulls I got,but let me keep the shards I got. Also,if I do get more 6*s I will not open them @Will3808
Sign In or Register to comment.