**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What the ?!?!

KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★

Opened a crystal with my anniversary shards, and this was what I get. No clue what the crystal contained.

#AwesomeAnniversary

Comments

• Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Looks like hit monkey. Check your alliance and what was pulled last
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    congrats on the hit monkey?
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    I had a similar experience minutes ago. Had about 21k shards after opening the gift. and decided to open two normal five stars. While the first one was spinning, the server disconnected. After reconnecting I saw I has only one unopened. But I checked my roster to see that there was no new five star champ and no extra sig or awakening either. Very strange. Will submit a support ticket if it does not resolve itself after the maintainance.
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★

congrats on the hit monkey?

I hope so, but cannot get back in to find out
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Got king groot. I then decided to open my 6* like an idiot. Hopefully it doesn’t open when the game is back up
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    This is not news LOL

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gacha_game

Gacha games are video games that implement the gacha (capsule-toy vending machine) mechanic. This is somewhat similar to loot boxes, inducing players to spend in-game currency to receive a random virtual item. Most of these games are free-to-play mobile games, where the gacha serves as an incentive to spend real-world money
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Gives me no hopes for apoc
    edited December 2020
    Got back into the game and have no evidence of who I got. Shards are all gone, but no evidence of who I actually pulled. It wasn’t a Hit Monkey. That much I do know....

Man, this royally sucks!!! 🤬🤬🤬
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Got back into the game and have no evidence of who I got. Shards are all gone, but no evidence of who I actually pulled. It wasn’t a Hit Monkey. That much I do know....

Is there nothing about an Alliance member pulling something from a Mutant/Skill Dual Class Crystal in General Tab for your Alliance?
  • Got back into the game and have no evidence of who I got. Shards are all gone, but no evidence of who I actually pulled. It wasn’t a Hit Monkey. That much I do know....

You can always reach out to Support as well. They'll be able to tell you who you pulled.

You can always reach out to Support as well. They'll be able to tell you who you pulled.
    Tried. Apparently my screenshot uploads here, but exceeds 4mb for my support ticket 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • AweSamAweSam Posts: 1

Opened a crystal with my anniversary shards, and this was what I get. No clue what the crystal contained.

#AwesomeAnniversary

I got this same message... saved up 30k redshards for the M/S duals....during the 1st spin the notorious red server icon appeared....game crashed... emergency maintenance.... at the time i was able to get back in the game... no iso from a dupe, no new champ, no notification in the alli feed... but the crystals gone
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Tried. Apparently my screenshot uploads here, but exceeds 4mb for my support ticket 🤦🏻‍♂️
    You don't need to include a screenshot, and you should be able to reduce the size.