**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone Elses Game Slow?

Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Games been slow with slow loading screens. Anyone else having this issue or is it just my Internet acting up?

Comments

• Its extremely slow.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I got disconnected instead
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Yeah... the loading times are ridiculously long...
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    yup. and they still expect us to reach the 4 million milestone in arenas lol
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    game has been terrible today. what was really weird is that i was completing quests earlier and at the same time my son sitting next to me had a message that said "game is down for emergency maintenence". it was at least 15 min before he could get in, and i was playing the whole time....albeit in slow motion
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Indeed, very slow.
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157

game has been terrible today. what was really weird is that i was completing quests earlier and at the same time my son sitting next to me had a message that said "game is down for emergency maintenence". it was at least 15 min before he could get in, and i was playing the whole time....albeit in slow motion

Lol believe it or not, there were 2 instances of emergency maintenances! Really sucks, at least we got some juicy rewards.
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157

There ya go, another one!