**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New arena points clarified [Title edited for clarity]

Comments

• Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I've been grinding this arena for the past 2 hours and used all 94 of my 2*s. I have 350,000 points. 😑

Basically, I can spend every single day grinding arena for 2 hours and barely be over halfway to the final milestone. 😑

How many fights do you have ?
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Took me 105 seconds to complete a round from character select to the next. Got roughly 18k points for all maxed 2*. That's 222 rounds taking about 6.5 hours.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

I've been grinding this arena for the past 2 hours and used all 94 of my 2*s. I have 350,000 points. 😑

Basically, I can spend every single day grinding arena for 2 hours and barely be over halfway to the final milestone. 😑

• Options
    Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

This is where I am
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

This is where I am
    I don't run suicides and I only have 9 2*s at max rank.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

This is where I am
    No suicides , I have 19 max 2s .
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

This is where I am
    Did you lose a series?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    40 rounds in. 350,000 points. I lost a round. 2 hours of my life gone and 500 6* shards richer. This is gonna take forever.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

This is where I am
    Did you lose a series?
    No
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

This is where I am
    Did you lose a series?
    1* get me lot of points .
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    So yeah, I just checked and my 2* champs get about 17k pts per round and 4mil pts will need about 230 rounds.

And at 2.5mins per round, that's 588mins, or just about 10hrs, of grinding.

So.

Much.

Grinding.

😪😪😪
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

This is where I am
    Did you lose a series?
    Oh, really? Hmmmmm...
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

This is where I am
    Did you lose a series?
    Oh, really? Hmmmmm...
    Yes.
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    fun and interactive ness at its finest
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

I worked 10 hours, played catch with the kid, helped him with his homework. I did that while taking a **** and while on my elliptical for an hour. This isn't difficult at all. If you don't want to do it fine. Just stop crying that you won't get the shards.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I have 92 maxed two stars and it’s still a slog
  • Options
    SchmidySchmidy Posts: 14
    At least all the bot accounts will win, you know the ones kabam keeps letting go!
  • Options
    Please can Kabam do something about this? It's impossible to access these rewards in the timeframe given. If it was for a month it could grind it out. 900 fights in 7 days with all the other content that's live at the moment is pretty cruel IMO.
    The last time we had 1* and 2* arena for shards it was fun..
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    But to be truly objective, the 6* shards arena has the most value per fight with the lowest roster requirement, at least in my opinion.

For most players, ten hours of fights and getting half of a 6* basic using just max ranked 2* champs is much more value than the same amount of time getting a featured 5* champion using 6* and ranked up 5* champs.

It's just that the highest value lies on top of a mountain of boring but easy fights that most people aren't used to committing to. That's not to say it couldn't use some improvements to make it more manageable, which it really does.

Having said that, I'm most probably dropping every other arena and focusing on getting those 5k 6* shards.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

I worked 10 hours, played catch with the kid, helped him with his homework. I did that while taking a **** and while on my elliptical for an hour. This isn't difficult at all. If you don't want to do it fine. Just stop crying that you won't get the shards.

That is a solid 3-4 hours of grinding at maximum efficiency.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Dshu said:

I now know how Bill Murray felt in groundhogs day

It's not that bad. We have 7 days.