I have no rank in 4* featured arena?

Hi, first time poster here so feel free to give feedback regarding format, conventions, etc. :)

Some background, this account was started on the 4th of Nov 2020 and I am now in the intermediate bracket. I got the 4* basic hero (tigra), but got no in-game mail about the 4* featured hero (gambit). I checked the ranked rewards and it doesn't even show me a rank (refer to pics above). Anyone else faced this problem before?

Comments

• SlugheadSlughead Member Posts: 23
    I have the same issue. Featured 4* arena. I'm in the normal bracket. I put up 4.5 million which has always been good for the 1-10% tier, but didn't receive any rank rewards. The completed arena displays as though I didn't rank either.

I did receive the rank rewards for the other arenas I participated in.
  • beemochopbeemochop Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2020
    Thanks for responding @Slughead. Any idea how we can go about this? Also is this your first time facing this problem?
    Yeah, first time. I would bet we'll have to submit a support ticket or something. I posted mostly just for visibility to show that it is affecting multiple people. With all of the issues going on, it could take some time for this to be addressed.
    I got my rank rewards in the game a little while ago, so just took more time than normal.
  • beemochopbeemochop Member Posts: 8
    Me too! All good now
  • ericong77ericong77 Member Posts: 39
    I received mine today, but 4* basic Tigra still no ranking for milestone rewards. This is not the first time.