**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to use on 7.1.3 gimme/lifetransfer/spectre

I dont have weapon X or awakened corvus idk who to bring

Comments

• Well I am still debating it too, but probably a shrugger of debuffs could be pretty good or maybe tou want to try to not hit them and wait for spectre to go away, also blade with his shortening the debuffs and natural healing could be pretty good
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Anyone. It's super fun and pretty easy. I used Hit Monkey.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Spectre is on a timer, when spectre is down hit the opponent as much as you can. Then when it comes back up stop attacking. Should be able to do it with anyone
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I just finished this path itemless. Nick, Quake, CMM, Elsa. Elsa and CMM remove the Spectre, so it's pretty easy for them. Redoubled determination is problematic tho.

I used Nick for mojo like the way people did the Spectre VTD in 6.4.1 back in the day. Stealthy for the easy solo on the ref hulk boss.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I used CAIW with a skill synergy. Just parry until the debuff expires then just play normally and don’t throw specials if you aren’t feeling risky with getting caught at the end of the timer with no kinetic charges.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Use someone who can shrug off the specter
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I don't get it, why would you want to shrug the spectre? I played the whole path like normal. The more health you lose while Spectre's up, the more damage you do when it's gone. Made it ridiculously fast.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Anyone. I used doom but you could do it with Groot.
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Claire, stay in blood curse mode. And focus on sp2, single cycle KO w 6* R3.
  • GrundalowGrundalow Posts: 15
    Aegon, Nick Fury