**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suicide Turn On Or Off

MCOCLOVERMCOCLOVER Posts: 91
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have completed act 6 but didn't explore and i m on the way to rank 3 my doom So i just want to ask can i use my full suicide mastery now i have full unlocked but i don't know if suicide is really good or not so i need ur suggestion should i went to full suicide or non suicide..... Thanks To All.. ❤️❤️❤️

Suicide Turn On Or Off 32 votes

Suicide
37%
Bluestonercm2017TivjyotanakinwyBerjibsAlyzanIryseMCOCLOVERAGENT_A7KtofuシDualityCopegroundedmaster20005 12 votes
Non Suicide
62%
BigPoppaCBONEXxicylovexXBuckylives2_0DOKTOROKTOPUSAb_SamadSw0rdMasterDr_Z01dbergMeebletonRazeStrikeUvoginMauledRenaxqqPrakhar_82I_am_MightyAmnetiesGr8TonyStarkWill3808Daarius98NuclearOrkfchskm 20 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Send a pic of your champs
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Non Suicide
    Doom doesn't do well with suicides and seeing that you will R3 him, i would leave it off.
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    u can always turn em back off if they seem too annoying, but depends on ur champs really, i have them on 24/7 and always use the nick/dpx synergy to remove the bleed and heal for 10% health, makes champs like capiw hulkbuster symsupreme and other non really suicide friendly champs, work and do their thing in a quest
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I recently turned off suicides as they were just killing me and I got tired of only being able to use specific champions. I missed champs like Void and my recently pulled Professor X. It's honestly nice not having the constant restriction. So maybe turn them off for a bit, and if you miss them, you can always turn them back on.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I recently turned off suicides as they were just killing me and I got tired of only being able to use specific champions. I missed champs like Void and my recently pulled Professor X. It's honestly nice not having the constant restriction. So maybe turn them off for a bit, and if you miss them, you can always turn them back on.

Same. Whenever I do run them, it's mostly for arena and maybe farming potions in RoL.
  • Options
    fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    Non Suicide
    Are you a Arena grinder?
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Non Suicide
    Because you’re rank 3ing your doom i wouldn’t run suicides. The one thing that makes me hesitant to say that is you’ve got ghost and guardian ranked up who are both good with suicides and other than your dooms your champions wouldn’t be hurt from it. I still think you shouldn’t run them though.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

Because you’re rank 3ing your doom i wouldn’t run suicides. The one thing that makes me hesitant to say that is you’ve got ghost and guardian ranked up who are both good with suicides and other than your dooms your champions wouldn’t be hurt from it. I still think you shouldn’t run them though.

He has G99 too.