**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I got kicked out from abyss run due to server maintenance

Hello,
I was on the abyss run, on path 3 at far right korg when i got kicked after the emergency maintenance, i spend a lot of resources on my last 13 fights.
I tried to open a ticket but the choice the game button is bugged.. lol
Is anything else i can do to contact kabam support?
I really need to get me back to my fight and have the exploration back!
Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I think it's getting serious now!!
  • Options
    SilverfangSilverfang Posts: 7
    I feel you! Same thing happened to me... was gonna do my initial clear to get the thronebreaker title well in to the abyss and money and time spent on this I got kicked out... aegon all ramped up ofc ready to get the title and kicked out during the maintenance:((

I hope they’ll take this seriously and put me back in we’re I was, don’t wanna redo what I e already done...

Opened a ticket and got an answer that they couldn’t handle this individually and would let me know when they have a resolution. But I think they have to take this individually about the abyss run?:/
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Don‘t think they can restore the progress and everything (but not sure). Guess you might get big compensation package and have to do all again.
  • Options
    @WOLF_LINK dont know either, I just hope they can restore it, would need to big a big compensation package to make up for it IMO, not only money for units but mostly time spent on it. I’m a family father and time is not that easy to come by for the abyss so to redo all hours would reaaaally suck :( we’ll see what they say
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    I knew why I didn‘t touch anything like that during the problems. I only tried the new Arenas and did not get kicked out of John Mulaney (was at the final 6th road too). Finished it now.
  • Options
    Yes, it is not all about the resources, an abyss run takes a lot of time too, they really need to do something for us...
    That emergency maintenance was a chaos and made a lot of bad things to players progression.
  • Options
    Axil22Axil22 Posts: 3
    Wolf_link i don't have unit to run again this.. and yesterday I started play from 12:00 o'clock until the maintenance and I waited the new arena for collect unit
  • Options
    Omg, really? Sorry? Just sorry? We lost a ton of resources and time because of them and all we get is sorry?
    A sorry wont get my time and my resources back...
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Really sorry to hear all this special when it’s take so much
  • Options
    I got also message from support team, they wont do anything individually, so we all got some hours and resources gone for nothing.. maybe they will compensate, maybe... yeah, great game, great support!
    The DEV team is releasing a patch full of bugs they make an emergency maintenance and screw a lot of us.
    Or like it was some months ago, they will ban us from exploit.
    Good job Kabam, you are making a ton of money for a mobile game and can’t release a patch that is not unplayable... and this is happening almost every month for at least a year.
  • Options
    They kinda have to do something, doubt this is legal to take money and time and then just say sorry... I hope the owe up to what this did to us affected in abyss and so much money spent.

Can’t be too difficult to correct this
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks! If your session was interrupted *due to the maintenance*, our Support team should be happy to assist you with your account directly. Thank you for your cooperation!
  • Options
    JDUBBS81JDUBBS81 Posts: 13
    I was on the last mysterio in the boss rush challenge. Was all boosted up and the game crashed on me . Unfortunately I was using my last 30% ⚔️/❤️ . Not happy
  • Options
    BOOMERJOTBOOMERJOT Posts: 5
    The game has been unplayable since the anniversary... that special credit thing that ran for 2 hrs is gone ... no rewards... just the 6y badge keeps on showing ... this is a great anniversary run
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks! If your session was interrupted *due to the maintenance*, our Support team should be happy to assist you with your account directly. Thank you for your cooperation!

• Options
    OtotheQOtotheQ Posts: 10
    After every aw season there’s a new bug with abyss and it’s always no refunds policy with kabam. 3rd time in a row. I fell for the first 2
  • Options
    Same I also got kicked out of abyss during the maintenance
  • Options
    The support response was just disrespectful, they told me that they know that the maintenance caused problems for some players but fix bigger problems. So that’s it and they feel sorry.
  • Options
    ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    Kabam Boo said:

How to contact the support team? The old web page stoped working
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    ShrimpR said:

Kabam Boo said:

How to contact the support team? The old web page stoped working
    Gear Icon in the game?
  • Options
    MalaxajMalaxaj Posts: 5
    really, it's bullying. no more pennies in this game.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I don’t know man... if it was a normal server maintenance and they told the date then it’s on yours to blame for doing a Abyss run.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Daddrieda said:

I don’t know man... if it was a normal server maintenance and they told the date then it’s on yours to blame for doing a Abyss run.

No... even if it was scheduled maintenance you should not be kicked out of quests

You are right. I misread the whole thing. Normally when closing a game during questing and then come back you can continue where you were off last time.