**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need a mysterio counter for John mulaney challenge

Any suggestions on a team to bring... I really need to tackle this quest.

Comments

• MercymakerMercymaker Posts: 3
    edited December 2020
    HTD: Doom, Sym, Claire, Aegon. Aegon is easy ramp, but any nullifers make this fight easy since he'll never go unblockable. Make sure to parry when he's processing and to get rid of thunderquack.
    Gwenpool: Claire, G2099, Ghost, Nick, Doom. DOT effects are great because of polka dot power, but anyone who has power gain works. Bane will kill her off. Claire throwing SP2 in bleed phase means she'll fully heal.
    Warlock: Warlock, G2099. If you heal he'll apply a passive degen . Turn off healing masteries or use a robot. High health and high combo Aegon can also make it a quick fight.
    Deadpool: Aegon for easy ramp, but this is the easiest fight. No counters needed. Stay away when Aspect of Genesis appears.
    Mysterio: Claire in poison phase, CMM, G2099, Aegon. Watch out for masochism. Make sure he throws a special to get rid of the poison build up, but if you're using a poison immune it won't matter.
    Pig: Used Aegon since I had a 999 combo, but he has a lot of buffs so Spider-Ham got an SP3 easily. Didn't really matter, since I dealt enough damage for the rest of my team to deal with him. Throw a heavy immediately or you'll die.
    Team I used: Aegon, Doom, Mr. Fantastic (Doom synergy), Warlock.
    Team I recommend for you: Aegon, Claire, Warlock, Ghost. You can pick whoever you want for your fifth member.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Aegon is great against Mysterio as long as you don’t hit him after his sp1 and sp2 in his special modes.
  • JbeatzJbeatz Posts: 53

HTD: Doom, Sym, Claire, Aegon. Aegon is easy ramp, but any nullifers make this fight easy since he'll never go unblockable. Make sure to parry when he's processing and to get rid of thunderquack.
    Gwenpool: Claire, G2099, Ghost, Nick, Doom. DOT effects are great because of polka dot power, but anyone who has power gain works. Bane will kill her off. Claire throwing SP2 in bleed phase means she'll fully heal.
    Warlock: Warlock, G2099. If you heal he'll apply a passive degen . Turn off healing masteries or use a robot. High health and high combo Aegon can also make it a quick fight.
    Deadpool: Aegon for easy ramp, but this is the easiest fight. No counters needed. Stay away when Aspect of Genesis appears.
    Mysterio: Claire in poison phase, CMM, G2099, Aegon. Watch out for masochism. Make sure he throws a special to get rid of the poison build up, but if you're using a poison immune it won't matter.
    Pig: Used Aegon since I had a 999 combo, but he has a lot of buffs so Spider-Ham got an SP3 easily. Didn't really matter, since I dealt enough damage for the rest of my team to deal with him. Throw a heavy immediately or you'll die.
    Team I used: Aegon, Doom, Mr. Fantastic (Doom synergy), Warlock.
    Team I recommend for you: Aegon, Claire, Warlock, Ghost. You can pick whoever you want for your fifth member.

Here is my level for aegon he isn’t high sig
    I was previously going to bring g99 aegon cmm nf and claire voyant however i thought g99 would be able to handle htd warlock and sometimes mysterio
    Cmm for mysterio
    Aegon for Deadpool
    Nf for synergy with cmm and for gp
    And Claire for gp and maybe mysterio but I didn’t think this team would be good
  • MercymakerMercymaker Posts: 3
    No, that team is pretty good. G2099 is a beast for this challenge, I just don't really like using her since her combo is harder to manage than Aegon's. She actually works for every fight, if you play her well. Just make sure you throw her SP3 at around 2% against the duck since rage will prevent her from killing it at 5%