**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation?

Just wondering if there’s any info regarding compensation for the past few days? Just wondering I don’t wanna see the compensation hatters. Just a question 👍

Comments

• jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    I'm wondering as well
  • mt386768mt386768 Posts: 36
    Well, I think they're going to come to their senses.
    Yes it's t9
  • darkhumourdarkhumour Posts: 29
    it should be but it wont we all know
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    if it continued for also next week we could have gotten one, but we didn't because they already solved it
    I'm suggesting a petition I'm suggesting a petition to write :)
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    I’m sure the compensation will be content status based and there will be another uproar about the compensation disparity as well
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    mt386768 said:

Well, I think they're going to come to their senses.

If you believe that, then perhaps you might be interested in buying the Brooklyn Bridge. I know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone that is trying to sell it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    if you're talking about the maintenance itself, they were minor issues
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    A compensation would be nice but idk. There’s been several crashes, lags and glitches such as people not getting their 6th anni gift or getting it late
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I want it to be 16,000 epoch shards if there is one.

TRUE!!!!
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Besides the anniversary gift not showing up for some, what’d I miss? Game has been fine for me
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    At this stage I’d just be happy to get my gift before sometime soon
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I think as long as those missing 6 year gift can get it back then it’s fine.