**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IT CAN BE DONE!

Throne Breaker achieved!

Zero paths of Abyss completed nor have I explored Act 6.

I’m an average if not less than average spender on the game. I explored Act 6.1 and completed Act 7.1 (which was an absolute BLAST! Kudos Kabam) and grinded every EQ for the 2% crystals. Obviously RNG was good to me.

Just wanted to say to those like me, who are close but don’t want to run through the Abyss, keep grinding! It’s possible lol

May the RNG gods be with you :)

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    mega congrats dude!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I'm on my way there as well. Just a matter of imbalance in t5cc fragment pulls.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Congratulations on getting Throne Breaker, but commiserations on having to rank up BWDO to do it.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Meebleton said:

Congratulations on getting Throne Breaker, but commiserations on having to rank up BWDO to do it.

She is a great champ, if i didnt have 6* Ronin and I had her she would be my next r3. Top 5 fun champs for me personally.
  • Most of my t5cc is spread out which sucks short term but good long term. Hope v6 gives me science and r3 here I come.
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117

mega congrats dude!

Thank you!!
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    She’s totally worthy of r3. I wouldn’t regret it.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Congrats on the title and the R3! I agree with you, I think BWDO is a fantastic champion who is overlooked a little too often. Well worth the R3 imo.

Feel free to post any gameplay if you have some on hand, I'm sure people would love to see her in action :)
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    JonnySnow said:

Throne Breaker achieved!

Zero paths of Abyss completed nor have I explored Act 6.

I’m an average if not less than average spender on the game. I explored Act 6.1 and completed Act 7.1 (which was an absolute BLAST! Kudos Kabam) and grinded every EQ for the 2% crystals. Obviously RNG was good to me.

Just wanted to say to those like me, who are close but don’t want to run through the Abyss, keep grinding! It’s possible lol

May the RNG gods be with you :)

and an excellent choice to boot .. i love using her .. she melts defenders away. one could say she has a "shocking" effect on the opposition. :)
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Congrats in achievement mate.
    RNG was not so good to me, so I bit my teeth, and entered the abyss after I saw the calendar that Kabam released. I was planning to do it anyway once I saw the cyber weekend deals, but the calendar just pushed me up. Completed 2 days ago and got a cosmic T5cc and skill AG. I had good choices in all but skill class(Only Hawkeye and Kingpin out of 36 champs). Took up Corvus to rank 3 and got throne breaker.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    R3 BWDO...? It came to me like a shock! 😁

Congratulations man! Enjoy the title, the benefits and your killer R3!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

She's amazing. Quite possibly the best champ for the Skill chapter in Cav EQ. Diss Track queen as well. SP2 damage is through the roof.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Congrats dude! I'm close to a T5 Cosmic, will do 7.1 exploreation and I'll have left only 25%(hopefully I'll get it from the crystal) and once I have it I'll take up Venom(or CGR if I get him from the featured).
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

She's an amazing r3. I awakened and took her to r3 over Aegon ( I prefer 5* Aegon).

Shes got a lot of utility. Can do buffed up, diss track, has AAR, energy attacks, shock damage for thunderstruck, decent miss counter.

Her damage is also higher than the most skill champs. Backdraft intercepts to stack shocks and sp2 for the big burst

Meebleton said:

She's amazing. Quite possibly the best champ for the Skill chapter in Cav EQ. Diss Track queen as well. SP2 damage is through the roof.
    I have been saying this! I swear she is lol
    Helpyy said:

Well you explored 6.1 which is more time consuming then the abyss... so

Also, I would like to learn more about bwdo. She seems all damage no utility to me

I guess technically.. but i can play it at my own leisure rather than commit my champs to a 10 hour+ grind
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    awesome milestone!
    Pulyaman said:

RNG was not so good to me, so I bit my teeth, and entered the abyss after I saw the calendar that Kabam released. I was planning to do it anyway once I saw the cyber weekend deals, but the calendar just pushed me up. Completed 2 days ago and got a cosmic T5cc and skill AG. I had good choices in all but skill class(Only Hawkeye and Kingpin out of 36 champs). Took up Corvus to rank 3 and got throne breaker.

The "anniversary" calendar hasn't updated for me?? Is it not supposed to or is that a mistake?

I have a ticket in with Kabam awaiting response
    JonnySnow said:

Pulyaman said:

The "anniversary" calendar hasn't updated for me?? Is it not supposed to or is that a mistake?

It won't reset if youve already "received" the calendar

JonnySnow said:

Pulyaman said:

So I would've had to become Throne Breaker before the calendar even came out?

If that's the case then what about the Xmas gift that I haven't opened yet? Will that potentially be upgraded to TB reward?
    JonnySnow said:

JonnySnow said:

Pulyaman said:

If that's the case then what about the Xmas gift that I haven't opened yet? Will that potentially be upgraded to TB reward?
    Yeah you would've had to be tb b4 the calendar. YOu should get the TB gift.

JonnySnow said:

JonnySnow said:

Pulyaman said:

Yeah you would've had to be tb b4 the calendar. YOu should get the TB gift.
    Well that's a bit crummy. It's funny how they are quick to update your ability to purchase higher tier deals if you progress in the middle of a sale but not the calendar? haha oh well