**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 7 chapter 1 is a complete fail

Comments

• Options
    Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    GOTG said:

Dear Kabam,

I beat your newest permanent content several days ago, and already forgot almost everything about it. The only thing I remember is I ranked 3 Ghost which did not give me the joy I want. She is unnecessary.

You are in a downfall, if you can realize that. Your content was once great. Like the Collector 5.2.6, I still remember the fight as it has just happened yesterday, my hand was shaking throughout. Or The Champion 6.2.6. I am a humble man, so I did not show proud in my previous alliance when two third of them could not beat him for months. But I was proud. You created a great fight, players need skill to make it done. Right now you do not need anything to make anything done. Like you eat breakfast on a table that you mom serve it. I feel emptiness.

After Abyss, I went through many months without great joy. From the game of course. Variant 5 was easy. Act 7 was easy. Cavalier difficutly is easy. This month I went through it without spending anything. No item, no thought, just did it as a routine.

Ok so many gave you praise, which I do understand somehow, but I personally think you have done a bad thing for the game. And for me as well. I love to play hard fights. I am not the best player in the world but I love it. You make a game that there is nothing memorable about it, so players can leave without regret.

Your just dump mate..get an appointment!
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

GOTG said:

Dear Kabam,

I beat your newest permanent content several days ago, and already forgot almost everything about it. The only thing I remember is I ranked 3 Ghost which did not give me the joy I want. She is unnecessary.

You are in a downfall, if you can realize that. Your content was once great. Like the Collector 5.2.6, I still remember the fight as it has just happened yesterday, my hand was shaking throughout. Or The Champion 6.2.6. I am a humble man, so I did not show proud in my previous alliance when two third of them could not beat him for months. But I was proud. You created a great fight, players need skill to make it done. Right now you do not need anything to make anything done. Like you eat breakfast on a table that you mom serve it. I feel emptiness.

After Abyss, I went through many months without great joy. From the game of course. Variant 5 was easy. Act 7 was easy. Cavalier difficutly is easy. This month I went through it without spending anything. No item, no thought, just did it as a routine.

Ok so many gave you praise, which I do understand somehow, but I personally think you have done a bad thing for the game. And for me as well. I love to play hard fights. I am not the best player in the world but I love it. You make a game that there is nothing memorable about it, so players can leave without regret.

What an absolute load of horse cr*p. The Lowkey brag is very strong with this one.

Is this post the highest with disagrees? 120+ and still counting.

Also, you feel empty after having your mom serve you breakfast? You've got more problems than just the game, man.
    Na, this isn't close to the post with highest disagree count just yet.
  • Options
    SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    edited December 2020
    To the author of this thread...
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    SwatU said:

Hello. If I can add something to discussion - I love the way that act 7 is done. I don't think that we can say - act 7 is easy, because (like everything) it is relative - depends on player's skill/roster. For one (endgame player who done everything else) it may be easy (then enjoyment will depend on his/her sense of entertaining, one like @GOTG is not enjoying and one like me and players that declaring it can enjoy) and for one it still may be tough. For me personally content which give me satisfaction of tough fights is alliance war, and content like act 7 or variants allow me to make my roster better so I can use it in wars. Three wars per week is more than enough to fill emptiness if we can go through other content easily :). One can also make challenge and do earlier and side content with other champions or champions of lower tier (for example I saw itemless exploration of John Mulaney's challenge by Happy McMuffins using 4* only; personally I rather enjoying watching than doing by myself :); or one shooting collector by using Tigra by MetalSonicDude). To conclude - imo there are many ways to enjoy game and make it challenging, fulfil everyone's needs, which I wish You and all.

Greetings,
    SwatU.

Hey, I feel like I know you from somewhere 🤔
  • Options
    MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    GOTG said:

Dear Kabam,

I know this is a very controversial thing to say, but honestly I agree with you. I personally kinda enjoyed playing act 7 since the fights were really fun, but I didn't feel like I was reaching a new milestone of progression in-game. Kabam made the act 7 fights easier than act 6 fights so people would "like" it more, but it doesn't make any sense to make the fights easier. Act content is supposed to get increasingly more difficult, otherwise it isn't really progression based content... I honestly liked act 6 more than act 7
  • Options
    MillybearMillybear Posts: 113

Millybear said:

GOTG said:

Dear Kabam,

I know this is a very controversial thing to say, but honestly I agree with you. I personally kinda enjoyed playing act 7 since the fights were really fun, but I didn't feel like I was reaching a new milestone of progression in-game. Kabam made the act 7 fights easier than act 6 fights so people would "like" it more, but it doesn't make any sense to make the fights easier. Act content is supposed to get increasingly more difficult, otherwise it isn't really progression based content... I honestly liked act 6 more than act 7
    You realize that with book 2 kabam has stated 31727891736221 times that they’re going into a different direction than previous acts right? Act 6 after 6.1 was a nightmarish hell for anyone without a large dolphin or whale roster. Act 6 especially 6.3 and 6.4 got very bad feedback because of how blatantly stupid some of the s*** there was. Kabam saw that feedback ON TOP of the bad feedback from the original act 7 beta. Why do you think TB was so different from previous progression titles? Because they’re going in a different direction and rightfully so.

Another thing. You refer to act 7 as a whole in your message and not specifically 7.1 when only 1/4 of the entire thing has been released. You still got 75% left to see my friend. Act 7.1 exchanges a little bit of difficulty for more fun and engaging content. Act 7.1 still requires a diverse roster of champs and actually gets you to reach a bit lower in your champ list than you usually would. Act 7.1 resembles 5.1 and 6.1 in a way that all of them brought something unique in content that we haven’t really seen before which I really enjoy. Kabam is still trying to find the proper balance between difficulty and fun and which is okay, but regardless a very large portion of the community feels this is a step in the right direction.
    If you honestly think that everything after 6.1 was a nightmarish hell, then you weren't ready for it. that's kinda the whole point of progression-based content. If you're not ready for it, then don't try to beat it and then complain that you can't.
    I was referring to it as act 7 because, as you said yourself, kabam wants to go in a completely different direction with book 2, so that means the rest of act 7 will look a lot like 7.1. If the majority of the community thinks it is a step in the right direction, then I guess I'm one of the few people that actually likes the challenge instead of just getting good rewards
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,212 ★★★★★
    You lost me when you started bragging
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Oh my god I've never seen so many disagrees, good job OP