**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just got Thronebreaker, are the december events gonna change for me?

I mean mostly the gift on the 25th and the calendars cause finally after 30 minutes my free crystals changed to thronebreaker.

Comments

• I would like to know this as well. If so I will do v6 before we get the Christmas calendar if its progression based.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    The gift was said to be determined by your progression title at the time of opening. As far as I know, calendars only update when they finish off, so your monthly calendar would stay Cav until January. Unfortunately.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    So if I haven't claimed or opened the gift from my stash, I can progress and get the next lvl gift?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

I mean mostly the gift on the 25th and the calendars cause finally after 30 minutes my free crystals changed to thronebreaker.

Who is your 6* Rank 3?
  • It was wasp because I pretty much had only her as a solid champ and natural awakened for a long time, so whenever there was selectors I went for science, and then while my science t5cc was 3/4 full I think I picked up cmm and shortly after prebuff magneto and r2 them when I had the chance but then I kept on getting science, so I was 15% away, decided to explore act7 chapter1, I picked science from that selector and now here we are with a r3 wasp.
    I am definitely not disappointed from my choise I just don't like how some game developers who are gonna remain unnamed kinda forces you to become TB, when you see the vast difference in quality of life that cavs and TBs have.
  • Thank all of you guys for the helpful comments btw