**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost or Guillotine 2099

Good Day Summoners, my question is who should I focus on ranking between the two stated Champs above guillotine 2099 or ghost I'm not cavalier yet but would like to get there fast and with less units as I possibly can who would help me better in my endeavor I do not unfortunately know, your help and insight in the matter would be highly appreciated. Thank You

Comments

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Ghost. Learn how to play her and she'll carry through act 6
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    They can both help you get Cavalier and beyond, but Ghost should definitely be the priority.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    If you're talking about five stars, ghost. If you're talking about four stars, then either is fine.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Ghost
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    I always vote against Ghost and people get mad. Thats just because I suck with her. Anytime someone asks "Ghost or 'x' champ" I automatically pick against Ghost. Because honestly if you're a good ghost player you won't ask if anyone should be ranked against Ghost. Ghost is always the top option to rank up (as long as you're good with her). For me, I suck with her so she sits on the shelf and I dont wanna put in the time with her.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    GHOST.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Astounds said:

Astounds said:

I always vote against Ghost and people get mad. Thats just because I suck with her. Anytime someone asks "Ghost or 'x' champ" I automatically pick against Ghost. Because honestly if you're a good ghost player you won't ask if anyone should be ranked against Ghost. Ghost is always the top option to rank up (as long as you're good with her). For me, I suck with her so she sits on the shelf and I dont wanna put in the time with her.

Thats kinda a dumb mentality, you have someone good but don't wanna spend the time to learn her?
    It isnt a dumb mentality. I have plenty of other champs that I enjoy playing 1000 times more than her. I dont enjoy playing her at all, and im not good with her. Im not gonna suffer to practice with someone I dislike playing just because she is good. After all this is a game. If I dont enjoy playing someone I won't, thats that.
    Give me your ghost please. If you don’t want her I’ll gladly take it off your hands.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ghost first. (Can't believe I'm saying this, lol)
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Astounds said:

Astounds said:

Thats kinda a dumb mentality, you have someone good but don't wanna spend the time to learn her?
    It isnt a dumb mentality. I have plenty of other champs that I enjoy playing 1000 times more than her. I dont enjoy playing her at all, and im not good with her. Im not gonna suffer to practice with someone I dislike playing just because she is good. After all this is a game. If I dont enjoy playing someone I won't, thats that.
    I’m just going to say you need to learn her and then you’ll enjoy playing her and than us
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Ghost first. (Can't believe I'm saying this, lol)

We could tell this was not a fun statement to make @Kill_Grey 😂

Astounds said:

Astounds said:

Ah, you don't even know how to play her well but you r saying that she is boring to play. You kinda need some experience before you release ur verdict on a champ but whatever ig.
    Knowing how to play her well has nothing to do with enjoying her play style. I understand how to play her but I dislike the playstyle of phasing back and intercepting with an attack and repeating until you sp2 and kill everything. I dont enjoy Quake either. Her play style is super super boring to me. That is all. Not everyone likes the same thing. Thats why there are 180 champs. Variety is fun.

Astounds said:

Astounds said:

Give me your ghost please. If you don’t want her I’ll gladly take it off your hands.
    Take her. She is like sig 100 at this point lol.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I had this same decision a few months back. After playing and testing, I found that G2099 fit my play style better. I don't regret my decision at all.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    I’m in this position now.
    Have both as 5*
    Have 1 4-5 gem and 1 generic AG.

Can someone please give a rounded answer why Ghost is better?
    -Debuff immune path, I get that (but i have options).
    -less block damage (g2099 has armor and healing)
    -no power control
    -no immunities, but phases out.
    -can phase unblockable specials (g2099 has a phase of sorts)
    -short damage ramp up

What is her killer function?
    Like quake bypasses most nodes in the game and has great combat power control.

If g2099 has 99% of ghost’s functionality, but a typical fighting style, g2099 would be better.
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Denslo500 said:

I’m in this position now.
    Have both as 5*
    Have 1 4-5 gem and 1 generic AG.

Can someone please give a rounded answer why Ghost is better?
    -Debuff immune path, I get that (but i have options).
    -less block damage (g2099 has armor and healing)
    -no power control
    -no immunities, but phases out.
    -can phase unblockable specials (g2099 has a phase of sorts)
    -short damage ramp up

What is her killer function?
    Like quake bypasses most nodes in the game and has great combat power control.

If g2099 has 99% of ghost’s functionality, but a typical fighting style, g2099 would be better.

If you Are good with ghost... than you will never take block damage
    Her phasing is totally different can convert debuffs into huge furies ...one sp2 with 2 debuffs furies you can have upto 100k to 150k special easily ...
    Really good for lane clearing and boss fights in story quest...
    Only advantage guilly 2099 over ghost is in LOL Or AOL fights...
    If you have awakenend ghost you can reach sp2 in no time... And spam sp2 again and again in short period of time...
    ..and her synergy with hood makes her more viable against degen, recoil damage and opponents sp3 by taking no damage while phasing