**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Honest question...

Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
I apologize if this has been asked before, or already addressed...but why is the Halls of Fortune the only one of these quests that costs us energy? If I'm wrong, feel free to call me out...but why? It's not even that much gold, for crying out loud. Please stop making this "celebration" feel like we're being punished

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I personally think its quite a decent chunk of gold. 200,000 approximately from just exploring 2 paths is something we can't get even from the gold quest [or whatever it is] which has only gold pool in it. If we explore all the 3 difficulties, we can get around 300,000 gold, enough to take a 5 star up a whole rank [ if it's rank 2 or 3]. It might not be a Great amount if you are one of the endgame players, but it's certainly worth the while for the building up players.
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    Hoodie25 said:

Because the color of gold is similar to yellow, and energy refills are yellow, so if you have to use energy refills, there will be more yellow, which looks kinda like gold, so it will be more gold themed, so...

Yeah idk man

Thanks man. That's probably a more well-thought out reason than Kabam would give lol
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

I personally think its quite a decent chunk of gold. 200,000 approximately from just exploring 2 paths is something we can't get even from the gold quest [or whatever it is] which has only gold pool in it. If we explore all the 3 difficulties, we can get around 300,000 gold, enough to take a 5 star up a whole rank [ if it's rank 2 or 3]. It might not be a Great amount if you are one of the endgame players, but it's certainly worth the while for the building up players.

Hey, I totally agree that it's a nice chunk of gold, and I totally understand that gold is there for the taking with Arena and Incursions...but again, this is supposed to be a part of a celebration...the 6th Anniversary of this game!

If I just knocked out a path in UC EQ, or a Variant path, or one of the (many) side events this month...why can't I knock out this other thing while I'm waiting on my energy to refill, and get a nice chunk of gold, for what basically equates to me twiddling my thumbs...