**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Down / Emergency Maintenance [ 12/15 ]

Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Am I tripping or is game stuck on loading screen right now

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    ^^^
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Mine too
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    lol
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Same
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    It’s down I can’t get in. Doing arena for some energy. Hope they give free full energy refills for this lol
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    Yep. Just finished a boosted fight on a super annoying path, and then to my joyful surprise, was right back in front of him on the map! I’m just hopeful it’s fixed quickly and registers the win when it goes back up 😬
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I think so
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Not again
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    again
  • Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121

We're on it, gang. Sorry for the inconvenience!

It is getting a bit ridiculous again, an inconvenience is once, but this many times recently is again annoying.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Oh no, I was in the middle of popping all my shards and didn’t mean too, can I get them back?

Well.. emergency maintenance number 3.. guess we have 3 more due for the 6 year anniversary.. unless we're going to recreate every downtime we've had in the last 6 years 🤔

I thought this was 4 or 5
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Lol...it is still not as bad as it was a couple of Decembers ago....that was a total clown fiesta...
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Atleast Marvel Realm of Champions are relased. So bad graphics on Android compared to Ios. LOL
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I guess they're forcing us to get off MCOC and download MROC to try it out
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    Well this is a first, I was just doing some EQ to burn up energy, started a fight at full 70 energy and after the win the game held up and failed at the victory screen. When the game finally came back online I was sitting at 34 energy.
    So the game crash ate up half my energy?!?
    So that’s why I didn’t get iHulk from my featured 6*. The game had a bug. That makes sense.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    c'mon man ... i just want to rank up my Longshot lol
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Chovner said:

Well this is a first, I was just doing some EQ to burn up energy, started a fight at full 70 energy and after the win the game held up and failed at the victory screen. When the game finally came back online I was sitting at 34 energy.
    So the game crash ate up half my energy?!?

As long as it couldn’t eat half your health cause you won, it ate half your energy for disconnecting 🤣
    Seriously now this seems weird 🤔
  • LPH_337LPH_337 Posts: 74
    Of course right in the middle of AQ boss fight smh