**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down / Emergency Maintenance [ 12/15 ]

Comments

• ARW2000ARW2000 Posts: 53
    I was doing my first abyss run today's the only day I have time I really hope this doesn't kick me out
  • SnicklefritzSnicklefritz Posts: 92
    Wish there was maybe a 5-10 minute warning that emergency maintenance was inbound. Would save a lot of headache.
  • SnicklefritzSnicklefritz Posts: 92

Wish there was maybe a 5-10 minute warning that emergency maintenance was inbound. Would save a lot of headache.

*similar to the maintenance signal in game we get before scheduled maintenance
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★

A_NAZ said:

My featured 6* earlier got stuck on dorm, any chance that was some early lag and it was supposed to continue rolling over to a ghost dupe/apoco/cgr?

Jeps.. must be.. that or you just inherited @Gamer luck and he took yours
    Fine I’m admin it it was my fail
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    LPH_337 said:

Of course right in the middle of AQ boss fight smh

That's impressive being that the current AQ was about 20 minutes old.
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    Majyqman said:

Oh good.

I was only an hour and a half, and a bunch of units for energy refills into my first serious legends run.

I assume there will be no compensation either for my units, or time, or inability to participate in the run this month (especially as it's set to change?).

Thanks Kabam.

truly nightmare. good luck bud
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    One would think that with as much cash as this game rakes in, they would be able to afford to fix whatever this is.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Atleast Marvel Realm of Champions are relased. So bad graphics on Android compared to Ios. LOL

That’s down too.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Chovner said:

Man, the game's overall performance has been complete garbage the last couple months. I thought it was my ISP, then I thought it was my phone.... but no, just terrible game stability.
    I'd say the game's crashed on me at least 2 dozen times in the last couple months, and froze/slowed down so bad another 100+ times I felt like it would crash any second

iPhone 8
    Latest iOS
    Plenty of HDD space
    Telus Fibre Optik internet

Same experience and it started with the October update. It was absolutely fine before.
    Exactly October update was were it started to have crashing and lag issues, and became worse with the November update.
    Whatever they’ve done in that October update, is where they need to start investigate the problem.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★

LPH_337 said:

You do know alliances can start AQ any time they want , right ?
  • Back in business, gang! Thanks for waiting! Sorry again. :frowning:
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
    i was for some reason logged out and now have to do the entire tutorial before i can log back in. I will never understand why developers put in a mandatory tutorial before you can reach a screen where you can log in.
  • MajyqmanMajyqman Posts: 7

Back in business, gang! Thanks for waiting! Sorry again. :frowning:

Just confirming my suspicion that there's literally no point continuing my legends run... because the down time is still counted in the total?
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    I posted this in general discussion and it got rolled up into a merged thread about game crashes/emergency maintenance for some reason... That doesn't help my problem, so I'll post here and see if it goes anywhere or if anyone else has had this happen.

Well this is a first, I was just doing some EQ to burn up energy, started a fight at full 70 energy and after the win the game held up and failed at the victory screen. When the game finally came back online I was sitting at 34 energy.
    So the game crash ate up half my energy?!?
    I'm not asking for an energy refill back, or specific compensation, but this is a weird and pretty garbage bug to happen. I'd rather lose half health in a fight, than half energy overall

iPhone 8
    Latest iOS
    Plenty of HDD space
    Telus Fiber Optik internet
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    Happened to me too during a daily quest
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    I got kicked out of a quest after I had beaten most of the path, and I was using the fancy 30% boost... a little annoying, but It is what it is.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    MikeHock said:

LPH_337 said:

You do know alliances can start AQ any time they want , right ?
    You know that each individual AQ has a timer and it was only 20 minutes old before the maintenance right? I am aware of AQ works, and the GLOBAL timer is not dependent on when the alliance starts the AQ.

Move along.
  • kapkaccikapkacci Posts: 36
    edited December 2020
    kapkacci said:

Just before the game is down, I chose my team and clicked join. Then everything went dark and now can not join AQ! It says I am only allowed one time to participate in AQ.

I still can not participate AQ and I can not use my AQ heroes in other content.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Spider-Man would be rolling in it with all the bugs happening
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★

I guess they're forcing us to get off MCOC and download MROC to try it out

Mrol
  • SeptristicSeptristic Posts: 42
    Here we go!
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Yes,I middle of AW boss going to KO at 2% game crashes and restarts
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★

We're on it, gang. Sorry for the inconvenience!

It's okay,just take ur time for no more crashes,network delay,(also no more intercept from the opponent).