**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is your bogey opponent!?

2»

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Moonknight because I can't ever seem to parry him. This even pre-dates the 12.0. Just can't seem to get a clean fight with him.

Unstoppable Colossus, especially with high AI. I can fight Juggs all day, but UC just fights differently.

Any of the forehead laser champs (both Visions and Blackbolt). My fighting style used to include a dash-back after a 5-hit combo to get the dexterity boost, but these guys would hit me EVERY time before I could block. I have since learned to combo-parry, so I don't dash back very often anymore.

Punisher & Phoenix with their god-mode attack skills when they endure death. Easily beat the snot out of them, but as soon as they hit 0HP and survive the KO they turn into a whole new level of hurt and it makes finishing the fight much harder than it should be.
  • BPCW even with all the bugs with parry somehow I parry always finds its way to him and his sp1 is really fast and I can never dodge it
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Moon Knight! Especially on Full Moon with his stuns or New Moon when he randomly evades! God I hate him.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    The champ I don't like fighting the most is the new ultron you get for completion of LOL he evades at strange times and hes pretty devastating when he attacks back but the good news is you don't see many so it's not such a problem
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Oh and the collector was pretty rough going he's all kinds of trouble
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Yondu and high dupe level medusa in aw
  • Mordo,because of his astral evade and power gain, Why Mordo Why?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Forgot about Mordo. The astral evade isn't so much the problem, it's more that he camps out behind his block and only comes out when you attempt a heavy or when his SP3 is charged.

You can't intercept him because he rarely attacks, he barely uses his SP1/SP2 so you can't bait & evade, and you can't hit him while he's blocking.

I'd rather fight a duped Antman on a +1000% armor node.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    One tap into Mordo's block followed immediately by a heavy usually works for me.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I hate hulk and rocket cause it you mess up, you're dead
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I hate hulk and rocket cause it you mess up, you're dead

Hulk is another one that you have to watch for. If he doesn't Bait and gets to L3, Hulk Smash will one-hit you just before he's KO'd.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Damned yondu
  • bigmull1bigmull1 Posts: 45
    yondu
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I gotta say mine is Red hulk in AQ 4 or 5 idk why but I always seem to struggle against him but only in AQ everywhere else he is a piece of cake
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    moon night wont die lol.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    the staff catches you and intercept is not clean
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Punisher, for me. That L1 is difficult (but not impossible) to evade, does a ton of block damage at higher difficulties, and if you slip up that evade, the bleed is absolutely brutal. And of course, Enduring at the end for one last hurrah.