Magneto’ signature ability not working

I just lost a fight to bpcw in arena. My 4* magneto is signature 82 and he is not supposed to take more then 15.32% health from a single source. After hitting bpcw 10 times he did a special 1. I evaded the first hit but was hit by the second one and lost about 75% of my health. I’ve noticed this happening with magneto for a while. I figured that someone would report it and it would get fixed. But, now I don’t think it’s been reported simply because magneto is not that popular of a character . Thanks

Comments

• Ck124Ck124 Member Posts: 3
    Did bpcw have his ability too? Reflective armor? If u hit him,he absorbs the hits and does about the same amount of damage u did to him
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Member Posts: 916 ★★★
    Were you using the white or red magneto? The red magneto always has the sig ability active, but the white magneto only has his sig ability active when his "health is low" (I have no idea what is considered "low" though, it's a rather poor way of describing imo)
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    Ck124 wrote: »
    Did bpcw have his ability too? Reflective armor? If u hit him,he absorbs the hits and does about the same amount of damage u did to him

This ^^
    Magneto ability doesn't work against direct damage