**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champs NOT Being Added to 5* Crystal

FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
So Miike specifically mentioned Black Widow and Dr Strange as champions NOT being added as 5* variations at this time. My response to this is:

What is the entire list of champions you are NOT creating 5* variants of?

Why do you STILL see the need to withhold them? Wasn't the ENTIRE point of your 12.0 nerfing of those specific champions to bring them to a reasonable playing field as other champions? Didn't you and your team state that you felt you accomplished this? Strange was made darn near useless, Widow hits like a soggy noodle. I'm guessing you're also keeping Witch, Thor, Cap WWII, Wolvie, and Deadpool (Red) out as well.

What was the freaking point in nerfing them then??? If they're no longer in the God-Tier pantheon, there's NO reason to hold them back from having 5* variants. Especially when you DO allow the current trend of "New God Tier" champs like Mordo, Hyperion, Voodoo, etc..

Comments

• spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Do you really WANT a 5* variant of DS and BW? I have no desire to get either of these champs as a 5*. Kabam destroyed them.
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Red deadpool won't unless you have to pay for him as he's kabams starting offer for new players
  • OngellOngell Posts: 55
    I just want wolverine