**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your MVPs for Variant 6

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I'm just about to finish exploring Cav EQ and gonna jump into Variant 6 soonafter. Would appreciate the community's insight on the many effective champions for the newly released content, whether for the entire variant, or specific chapters/paths/fights.

Yes, there are the content creators and other popular summoners. But great insight can come from anywhere.

Cheers! 🍻
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Definitely venom and magneto. Then doom, Void, omega red, km. Those are all the champs I used.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Venom, doom and mags
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★

Venom, doom and mags

These guys wreck most of it. Then throw Apocalypse on mvp list, he’s good for paths w masochism, champs who purify debuffs, and/or if you need weakness. Void also works for weakness debuff and some other niche fights.

Probably easiest variant for completion.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Alot of you were missing out Omega Red... Honestly MVP would be the mastery resonate.. literally melting opponents with the weakness from Tyrant, like Drax boss and Joe fixit.
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    edited December 2020
    Doom, Venom, Ghost, Mojo, Magneto, Modok, Abomination+RG synergy
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★

Alot of you were missing out Omega Red... Honestly MVP would be the mastery resonate.. literally melting opponents with the weakness from Tyrant, like Drax boss and Joe fixit.

I'll be putting points into it for exploration. Should make a few things a lot easier.
  • TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    will unduped void be useful for variant 6?
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    What's up with the MS hate? 😛
    MS, Venom, Ghost for the most part so far.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Doom, Mags and Red Hulk.... also Venom in the last quest.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Apocalypse can do poison, bleed and weakness. He does well on lots of nodes
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Venom, like usual, is a beast for the variant. I swear they design variants specifically for Venom to be a monster in.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Immortal abomination can do a lot of fights. He has weakness, poison, and armor breaks with man thing synergy
  • Dj_FunkDj_Funk Posts: 20
    My team was 5/65 magneto, doom, ghost, omega red and a r2 Carnage, he was particularly useful. I’m really glad I was finally able to use him for something besides diss track. Overall the easiest variant for sure, I’m almost 100% through chapter 1 and 2 (laundromat day so I had the time lol) and I’ve only used like 2 revives. Id say kabam knocked it out of the park with this one.
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    5/65 MS with OG Guillotine, 5/65 Void and R4 Mags and Carnage. 6* Rhino finally saw some use in the heal reverse cheese quest. Used 4* Venom in chapter 1. MS was by far my MVP overall, she took on the lanes, Drax, DD, and Joe. Got a 6* Moon Knight for my efforts. Great.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Per auntm.ai, these are the champs with villain tags:

Is anyone missing?
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★

Problem solved... it was one of the easiest variants to be honest

Be honest though. Is any content actually difficult with that sort of roster?
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Wait. Thanos' kids aren't villains?! Sorry if I'm late to the news lol
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

I used Magneto in chapter 2.1, otherwise mostly went with this team
    Venom and Sentinel did 90% of the work.
    I threw Archangel at Maw and Mojo and he was able to get a huge chunk off before he died. Maw was left at like 11%, Mojo I think 50%, so he had his use. Was him or Mr Sinister, don't have many other villains. Used items here and there.

Void is going to r5!
  • SbkSbk Posts: 53
    Any advice for 6.3.2 Iceman? (no ghost.....)
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    venom, storm x, moleman, omega, and doom
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Sbk said:

Do you have annihilus or mephisto? If not, a regen champ could help mitigate some of the initial coldsnap damage, but not many villain champs heal too well (Dormammu possibly). Storm pyramid x could work too in her ice stance, or kingpin could shrug it off.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Sbk said:

Do you have annihilus or mephisto? If not, a regen champ could help mitigate some of the initial coldsnap damage, but not many villain champs heal too well (Dormammu possibly). Storm pyramid x could work too in her I've stance or kingpin could shrug it off.
    You could use anyone aslong as you have nick fury and the synergy "extreme conditions" as it purifies the cold snap at the start of the fight. I was running suicides through out my first run and brought nick fury and Deadpool to purify the bleed on venom when I was mainly using him
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Venom. I think I used him for like 90% of the fights