**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need Rank Up Guidance.

Egor_135Egor_135 Posts: 100
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey folks i need some rank up advice.
For reference -
*I am Cavalier (Completed Act 6,Act7.1 and Explored 6.1)
*Explored Variant 3,4,5 Completed 1,2,6.
*My current aim is Exploration of LOL and Act 6, for LOL I will only use Aegon.
*Plat3 Alliance and we do Map 6 AQ.
My current roster-

This month i pulled so many 2020 champs its overwhelming for me to grasp thier potential.
So please guide me who should i rank up, which will be useful to me for Act 6 exploration? And other content?
Champs i pulled:-
*Dragonman
*Immortal Hulk
*Hitmonkey
*Professor X
*Tigra
I have skill and mutant AG and 20 gems for each class.

Plus I got 12 T5b ,16T2A , 100 T4CC crystals , 6 Mil gold and 1T1A :(

I expect troll free answers.I have faith in this community to help me out because I see lots of experienced players hanging out here.

Thanks.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    I'd focus on prof x first and then would personally move on to either of the mystics...tigra or dragonman...I personally like tigra more so that's the way I would head after prof x...hope this helped..
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Professor X first.

Tigra is good if you can master her playstyle, Immortal Hulk can be fun, (ask @Crcrcrc ) Dragon Man is a beast, (and has a synergy with Tigra) and Hit-Monkey has some nice damage output
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Take Immortal Hulk to r5 immediately. He will blast through most content with incredible damage, not to mention he is a hard counter to power shield, as his direct damage still hurts the opponent. He also has infinite revives if you can keep him alive on Immortality cool downs.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I would go with Tigra and master her, she will help you a ton.
    edited December 2020
    Egor_135 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Take Immortal Hulk to r5 immediately. He will blast through most content with incredible damage, not to mention he is a hard counter to power shield, as his direct damage still hurts the opponent. He also has infinite revives if you can keep him alive on Immortality cool downs.

Wow he sounds solid, does he require signature ability awakened to be that awesome?
    No, you just need to try to keep his rage stacks up through MLM combos and sp1, which gives stun, so you can do another MLM combo. The stacks last 2 seconds and refresh on each medium, and they damage him on every medium, but they also increase his damage per medium attack by 300-400 as direct damage. The rage stacks give you gamma charges, which are stored up to 100. When you hit 0 health, you go into Immortality and become fully unblockable and indestructible for 8 seconds. All damage you take removes gamma charges. At the end of Immortality, each gamma charge is consumed to give you about 1% health, going up to 100% health. Then Immortality goes on cooldown for 50 seconds. Ideally you want to finish a fight right after Immortality ends, to start the next fight with Immortality recharged and health back at full. These are the basics of what you need to know to use him efficiently.

(Full write-up coming soon in a separate post)
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    Personally I'd go Hit Monkey but save the skill gem unless you want the prestige.

But he's extremely fun to play, has awesome damage, very suicide friendly, and nothing special to play him..

You could consider Prof X if you don't mind learning the trickier play style. But HM out of the box ranked up is a beast and hits very satisfying yellow numbers
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    "I have skill and mutant AG and 20 gems for each class."
    How? @Egor_135

"I have skill and mutant AG and 20 gems for each class."
    How? @Egor_135

I bet he meant sigs
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I would rank up tigra. If you learn her she will be very useful for you.