**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Science rank up. Have 2-3 and 3-4 gem , who?

ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just finished XL variant and got a 2-3 and 3-4 science gem and I am torn about who to rank up. I run suicides and have a pretty stacked roster but have not yet Finished act 6. (On 6.2)

I don’t have any specific holes to fill ... but I’m not exactly sure what my act 6 short comings will
Be.

Are any of these A significantly better rank up than the other ? Who should go to rank 4?

My only slow champ is dragon man (r5) ...

Other R5/4 science champs capiw , torch , void , thing , and wasp.

I’m leaning toward immortal abomination for his untitling and being useful in war D or diss track cav but not sure if red guardian (unduped) will help in act 6 Enough to warrant a rank up.

The other options are all champs I like but have always pushed them aside.

Thanks for your opinion!

Science rank up. Have 2-3 and 3-4 gem , who? 25 votes

Duped Immortal Abomination (sig20)
44%
DjinMeebletonFlappy_Ninja64BonzodavidIronman3000TSR6225MaxLeeEtherealityCrcrcrc[Deleted User]Skygod69 11 votes
Red Guardian (Not Duped)
24%
10or_StrongAnnihilator13_RenaxqqWill3808SazedBarani7da 6 votes
Spider-Gwen (Not Duped)
4%
Mephisto 1 vote
She-Hulk (Not Duped)
28%
Kill_GreyEtjamaBen_15455Prakhar_82YeetusTheFoetusRiptidePrimerprime5 7 votes
Luke Cage (Not Duped)
0%
Red Hulk (Not Duped)
0%

Comments

• Options
    Knew this would happen lol spread out just like my thoughts

I also have quake who I have no idea how to play well. lol
  • Options
    i went with Immortal Abomination and so far I am very pleased with the decision. He absolutely crushes diss track in this months cav. Its some of the most OP attacking i've experienced.

Red guardian may have been the "better" choice but i still need to sig up cap and he's not duped yet so Red Guardian can take his place in the soon to be upgraded crew.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    She-Hulk (Not Duped)
    Okay, I know OP has already made his decision, but could someone kindly explain to me how in the hell an unduped Red Guardian has more votes than She-Hulk? That's just plain idiocy, no way around it.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Okay, I know OP has already made his decision, but could someone kindly explain to me how in the hell an unduped Red Guardian has more votes than She-Hulk? That's just plain idiocy, no way around it.

She hulk is often left out of the discussion with top champs. I find the furys are hard to keep up but I’m sure it’s Something I am doing wrong. I think she just needs a bit more finesse than other champs do and for that she’s overlooked.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    She-Hulk (Not Duped)
    Etjama said:

Yeah, right? She's so good that I'm considering taking her up over human torch.
  • Options
    Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    Duped Immortal Abomination (sig20)
    ChuckD05 said:

Gotta learn quake. If she was an option in this poll, she would get an overwhelming majority.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    ChuckD05 said:

Learn how to play her. It's really not that hard.