**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lagging

The game is lagging really bad for me and my alliance is there a fix on the way?

Comments

• Options
    Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    Same for me, ever since the update
  • Options
    KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    Been doing it a lot for me, trying to complete rttl and the lagging cost me 5 revives alone, it’s hard to play when the game lags
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Same here. Pixel. Android Oreo. This happens with WiFi, 4G LTE, doesn't seem to matter even I know the connection is strong. I've tried restarting the app and the phone and still happens.
  • Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Ever since I started using the Nvidia K1 Sheild tablet, I have never experienced any lagging, obviously its not as fast as an IOS device but lagging was never an issue. Since the latest update, I have experience 4 or 5 times that it has been very laggy at the beginning or during a match and then its gone and doesn't return, it has never been laggy more than once in a 24hr period since the latest update.

Lag on K1 = slow motion movement, jittery motion, slow acting all at the same time for both chars.
  • Options
    WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    I love it when you’re about to fire off a special after a combo and lag hits, the screen freezes for a micro second, and you end up wasting a special on a block
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    My alliance are saying the minibosses and half the aq today just lagging, I just fought a 14k elektra in war and the whole thing was slow motion with choppy motions the worst thing is that intercepts and parties seem to not work while this is happening
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    it's been brutal on and off with zero comment from Kabam.

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    I've also been experiencing in game lag with arena, AQ and AW. It might be iOS 11 but still no excuse seeing as the game ran flawlessly (in terms of speed and what not) before. I have an iPhone 7 Plus too so there shouldn't be any problems.
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    since 15.0 and the hotfix my lag has been awful.. I usually don't have much problem with lag before maybe some here and there but currently ive never seen it this bad before., trying to finishing up 100% 5.3 but this is making it difficult