**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Will you offer full refunds for nerfing the mojo weakness path

You should offer full refunds to any player who beat that I mean units revives snd potions anything less is unacceptable

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    they didn’t nerf it apparently it was a technical issue
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

they didn’t nerf it apparently it was a technical issue

They removed it due to a technical issue, the node was supposed to work as intended and it didn't. It was bugged.
  • Options
    Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Primis00 said:

HI_guys said:

No! No revives nothing.

I spent 15 revives getting that path down with void and now the path became 10x easier so i would like atleast half of those revives back. It was bugged and i shouldnt have had to spent that much to get trough it.
    Why did you have to rush so? It snot like there was a race or anything
    Didnt have much else to do and had freetime. I also wanted to get the 15k shards from exploration so i could open a couple of tech/cosmic crystals today. I obviously would have waited if i knew they would make it much, much easier.
  • Options
    Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Primis00 said:

HI_guys said:

Primis00 said:

HI_guys said:

No! No revives nothing.

I spent 15 revives getting that path down with void and now the path became 10x easier so i would like atleast half of those revives back. It was bugged and i shouldnt have had to spent that much to get trough it.
    Why did you have to rush so? It snot like there was a race or anything
    I obviously would have waited if i knew they would make it much, much easier.
    Exactly how is this supposed to play out ?Kabam makes an announcement today and waits 2 weeks beofre implementing it?

Or should they have announced they were going to change the node along with the announcement of Variant 6?
    Well i mean there should obviously be testing done before content gets released in case of nodes not working and such, Same as when variant 3 came out and the Sentinel node wasnt working, That should have been fixed before release realistically. But since it now has happened i think it would be fair to send out a compensation package to those that have done the path. Maybe like 5-10 revives and an energy refill. Doesnt need to be a huge package but i would like atleast a few revives back.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I did it with 2 revives , it’s not a money grab just long long path
  • Options
    Renta_Renta_ Posts: 9
    There is also people like me who did the path itemless but dropped 2k units to unlock resonate mainly only because of this path ( and a little bit because it's nice to have with void so it's not a complete waste of units ) but damn did you played it shady on this one kabam
  • Options
    Renta_Renta_ Posts: 9
    Personally I don't ask for a compensation because firstly unlocking a mastery is permanent so it will always be good to have, and the units can be easily be farm back with arena and apart from that I did the path itemless so it's okay I guess but not everyone is in my situation some people really struggled and had to spend a lot of revive to get through it so yeah it would be a case by case compensation but it's not realistic at all so I don't know what kabam will do about that I just hope they will do something for them
  • Options
    BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    I did it with usuall champs, like Ghost, Magneto, Doom without resonate mastery. I definatly expect compensation for nerf.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    The path wasn’t hard it was just long. The only hard champ on that path was mojo.

Everything else was just a slug fest. If you are using items I’m confused why? I’m not being rude just curious how many items were you used ? And why?

It also looks like they didn’t nerf it , but it was causing a technical issues so they removed it.
  • Options

why did they nerf it wtf . cause it was a seriously niche path isnt tht whats in soo many quests . damn they buckled fast on tht

There is a message somewhere from the mods saying the node was not working as intended