Compensation for variant 6 nerf.

Jaw7311Jaw7311 Member Posts: 10
I just completed the Mojo path in Variant 6 today and had to spend over 1500 units on review and health potions because of the what’s yours is mine node. Now I see that it has been removed which is great for players but I cleared the path before it was removed. Will their be compensation for players who completed the path prior to the nerf?

Comments

• Jaw7311Jaw7311 Member Posts: 10
    What is your point? Did you complete that path before the node was removed?
  • Jaw7311Jaw7311 Member Posts: 10
    I have no champs that apply weakness so mojo fight and nick fury and quake were awful with 25% attack. Used magneto doom omega red hulk and mephisto
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Member Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    That’s so many units on one path? How was quake hard? I used two revives with void .
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Member Posts: 5,019 ★★★★★
    I used no units and only a few revives. Did it get removed though???
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Member Posts: 376 ★★★

1. Content created with specific difficulty
    2. Players complete said content and user resources, etc...
    3. Content changes to become easier
    4. Compensation for players who completed it before.

They did it every other time they nerfed content(act6). Why doesn’t it apply here?

don't hold your breath
  • DshuDshu Member Posts: 1,504 ★★★★
    edited December 2020

They did it every other time they nerfed content(act6). Why doesn’t it apply here?

I completed act 4 before juggs and venom were nerfed into the ground. Still waiting with everyone else for our compensation. If you choose to do content and used resources unnecessarily because you didn't have the right counters, weren't ready skill wise, resorted to unitman thats on you. If kabam decides to offer compensation great. Insisting on compensation because you choose to push through quickly is wrong. You made your choice live with the consequences. Before you ask yes I have 100% it.
  • -sixate--sixate- Member Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Jaw7311 said:

You beat mojo with green goblin and no revives. Would love to see that video.

Yeah, not buying that one either. I used my 6* Goblin and there are fights that you can solo. Very long fights. But Mojo wasn't one of them.
  • otranksootrankso Member Posts: 18
    i used 800-900 units on the weakness path since i dont have appocalypse or mastery so i decided to just use doom and units to rush it because i need some t5cc to become thronebreaker before the 14 calender
    and now im punished because i did it early and as we know we will never get anything back that is sad
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Jaw7311 said:

Used magneto on him. He still worked pretty well on the metal champs.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Dshu said:

I completed act 4 before juggs and venom were nerfed into the ground. Still waiting with everyone else for our compensation. If you choose to do content and used resources unnecessarily because you didn't have the right counters, weren't ready skill wise, resorted to unitman thats on you. If kabam decides to offer compensation great. Insisting on compensation because you choose to push through quickly is wrong. You made your choice live with the consequences. Before you ask yes I have 100% it.
    There is a big difference between nerfing something within 48 hours of its release and nerfing some months after it's release. I'm one of the people who shelled out for Resonate but then didn't actually use a lot of items on the path. Don't know what kind of compensation package I would get for that.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Member Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Jaw7311 said:

Mojo was pretty straightforward with my R1 Green Goblin, it just took a little longer playing around his prompts:

https://streamable.com/xc6z1e

Rest of the path was much less problematic. Used Omega and Doom for Nick Fury. Overall 0 units or potions required.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Member Posts: 774 ★★★
    i did it pre nerf itemless i don't think compensation is needed and i really hope they don't compensate this is becoming ridiculous.
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Member Posts: 122 ★★
    If you spent 1500 units before they nerfed it, you weren’t ready for that content straight up. So why should you be compensated for content you weren’t ready for and payed your way through? Lol
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

If you spent 1500 units before they nerfed it, you weren’t ready for that content straight up. So why should you be compensated for content you weren’t ready for and payed your way through? Lol

This comment is a little bit too stubborn. Yes, he was not ready for the content in the traditional sense as it really shouldn't cost that many units regardless of how bugged the node was. But if he has the units it still might be worth it to grind through the content. The node wasn't working as intended, compensation is justified (not anticipating it). Should his compensation be better than mine because he spent more units, absolutely not. But to say he deserves nothing because he struggled is a little harsh.