**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

🎁Join My 3rd Annual Gifting Giveaway!🎁

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Meme is just for anyone that saw the Teaser Post a few days ago...

πŸŽ† Anyways, We're Back Yet Again For Another Giveaway!!! πŸŽ†
If you remember how it went the Last Two Years then first off, you got a Good Memory, second it won't be much different from the previous years except for One Key Difference in a Second Prize! But we'll get to that in a minute, first The Rules (don't worry I'll put a copy here for anyone new or who forgot).

You'll have One Week from the day this is posted to enter the Giveaway, so *December 18th to December 25th*, the exact time Entries will no longer be counted is *4pm Central Time*!

Rules are fairly simple:
-To Enter All You Have To Do Is:
*Leave ONE Comment Containing Your IGN
*Which Item Package You'd Like If You Win
*Lastly The Best Thing That's Happened To You In-Game This Year
(It Could Be A Certain Crystal Pull, Completing Some Big Milestone Content, Maybe Finding A Great Alliance You've Enjoyed Being In, ect.)
-Replying To Comments On This Post Is Allowed But I'd Ask You Please Don't Do It Too Much. (It'd Just Save Me A Little Time When Sifting Through All The Entries)
-Don't Bother Trying To Enter Your IGN More Than Once, I Will Only Count The First. (You Will Not Be Disqualified Because I Know Someone May Try To Sabotage By Entering Other People's IGN...)
-Obviously No Hating On The Winner, Or Anyone For That Matter, Don't Be That Guy...
-Lastly Please No Begging Me Or Anyone Else For Gifts...

Next the Prizes, the Winners will get Their Choice of One of the following Gift Packages:

1st Place (Big Winner)
*1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 10 Full Energy Refills*
-OR-
*1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 2 Stony Mastery Cores+1 Full Energy Refill*
-OR-
*2 Greater Gifting Crystals*
That's 600 Units Worth For Each Gift!

2nd Place (Addition For This Year)
*1 Greater Gifting Crystal*
-OR-
*10 Full Energy Refills*
-OR-
*2 Stoney Mastery Cores And 1 Full Energy Refill*
That's 300 Units Worth For Each Gift!

So while the Main Prize hasn't increased at all from last year, I decided this year to add a Second Place Prize to make up for it! 900 Units Gifted Total.

Please give me some time after Entry Phase is over, obviously it'd be Christmas Day so I may not be home till a little later in the day, need to add up all the entries, and choose a winner (using a Random Number Generator for anyone curious).

When I'm done I'll Quote the Winner's Entry and send them a Friend Request In-Game, my IGN is the same as my Forums Name.

*Good Luck To Everyone And Merry Christmas/Happy Any December Holiday You May Celebrate!*
Β«13456714

Comments

• Vp14Vp14 Posts: 30 β˜…
    PENKAKE
    2 greater gifting crystal
    The best thing happened is I got cavlier title
  • aman_1234aman_1234 Posts: 16 β˜…
    IGN:-WORLD OF DC
    2ggc or 1 ggc
    When I open basics and got doom insane
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Etjama
    Prize request: 2 GGC's for first, 10 refills for second
    Best thing to happen to me in-game this year: Probably completing Act 6 though the rewards were crappy. Hopefully that moment will be replaced on Monday when I attempt my Abyss run and hopefully get my first R3!
  • GoldenMeow2500GoldenMeow2500 Posts: 30 β˜…
    edited December 2020
    IGN-GoldenMeow2500
    Prize- 1 GGC + 2 stony cores if first, 10 refills if second.
    Best in-game thing to happen to me- I got both UC and cavalier this year! I’m happy and optimistic for becoming a thronebreaker next year.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 840 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Heisenburger
    1st Place
    2nd Place
    The best thing was that I beat act 6 and beat act 7.1, really fun fight and I look forward to more content like that.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Darkrider 05
    Prize request: 1st prize 2 GGC
    2nd prize 1 GGC
    Best thing to happen this year was completing 6.2 and getting 5* Doom from the dual class crystal and 6* nexus out of cavs and pulling BWDO from it.
  • HelluvaPullHelluvaPull Posts: 83 β˜…
    IGN: MichaelScottPCo
    1st Place
    2nd Place
    I had a really good time clearing content this year but the best thing that happened to me is probably getting doom from dual class and ghost from incursion crystal.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: anaLysis_
    1 GGC & 10 refills / 10 refills please
    Best thing this year that happened to me in mcoc is probably the satisfaction from beating the grandmaster in 6 months of playing (thanks to the soul draining long arena grinds for units lol)
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: DJ!N

1st place- *1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 2 Stony Mastery Cores+1 Full Energy Refill*
    2nd place- *1 Greater Gifting Crystal*

Best thing I did this year was I beat 6.2.2 Sinister after waiting for like 3-4 months for a proper counter. It was a great feeling knowing that I can finally move ahead in Act 6.
  • ARW2000ARW2000 Posts: 53 β˜…
    IGN: ARW2000
    1st place 2GGC
    2nd place 1 GGC
    Best thing to happen to me
    I opened a featured 6 star and pulled apocalypse after beating the abyss
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Moot4Life
    Prize request: 2 GGC's for first, 1 GGC for second
    Best thing that happened to me in the game this year: Finally getting cavalier after all the hard work I put in act 5/6
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN Frosty24
    2GGC/1GGC
    Best thing in game this year was pulling 5* Aegon and 6* Ghost on July4th and pulling 6* Omega then immediately duping him on cyber weekend
  • IGN-H3t3r
    First place 1 ggc+10 refills
    Second place 1 ggc
    Best thing to happen in game was probably pulling 6* human torch and 100% the remaining variants except v1.
  • MazraMazra Posts: 60 β˜…
    ING Mazra
    GGC
    Finally Awakening 6* Aegon. Was finally able to try and complete the Abyss.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN- GERALT OF RIVIA~15
    Prize- 1st place- 2GGC
    2nd place-1 GGC
    Best moment- Getting tag of Elder's bane after defeating collector 5 in a row with just 2
    champs venom and CMM without any revives.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Forgot I wanted to mention the best thing that happened to me this year, which was the amount of Content I cleared.
    100%ing Variant 4, Initial Clear on Variant 5 which will soon be 100% as I got lucky on Featureds pulling both Dragon Man and Sasquatch who Will also help with finishing the last chapter in Variant 2, Act 6.1 Initial Clear, and among a few other bits Soloing Labyrinth Initial Clear with Colossus and only spending 40 Units (the pulls from it were **** but the accomplishment is satisfying)!
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Name: TheBair123
    Gift: Greater Gifting Crystal(s)
    Accomplishment: Started in March, got Uncollected in June, and Cav in November. Along with that, it’s been amazing being a part of a community that is so welcoming and fun, and getting to know new friends
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: -Riptide-

The best thing that has happened to me this year: I found 2 great ally’s, and they have helped me grow a lot!

Also: I decided to celebrate opening my first 4* by buying some Goldpool crystals. Bought 3 and got him. Then bough one G2099 featured crystal and hit her as a 4*! My roster has grown loads since then, but that still remains my fav opening.

I would plz like Option 2 for first place and 3 for second.

Ps: this is a really cool post mate! Thx for doing this for us!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Masterpuff
    Prize:1 ggc and 10 refills
    Best thing that happened to me this year in game, doingabyssact6exploallvariantsact7exploandmostothercontent. Yep thats one thing. And my second is finding an alliance i have been with for about half the year, and have grown a lot with them. Hopefully i dont get dqed for writing multiple good things...
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN Vendemiaire
    1st - 1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 10 Full Energy Refills
    2nd - 1 Greater Gifting Crystal

Best thing to happen in this game this year -
    I started this game January of this year, quit around April and then returned around July. I rushed UC then after 2 months I decided to go for Cavalier. All the planning was in place, I'll use Colossus against 6.1.5 Crossbones (Biohazard) and wait for a counter for 6.1.2 Ultron. Then Kabam announced the "nerfs", Crossbones will be changed from Biohazard to Poison.

I felt really down since I don't have a Poison immune counter against Crossbones. What I need to do was defeat him before he change nodes but another problem is I also don't have a counter to 6.1.2 Ultron. I didn't own Medusa, Aarkus, Magneto, etc. I tried for the Incursion Crystal with Quake in it but failed. Then I look at my Void who was unduped at that time. I think I have found a solution but I need him duped. I explored 5.4 for a chance to get a Science Awakening Gem. I explored a few days before the change and then I got the 5* Awakening Crystal. I spun it... boom! Science! I awakened Void immediately, took him to R5 and rushed to 6.1.2. He was a perfect counter! Colossus took down Crossbones easily and I got Cavalier! The stars aligned for a few moments.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN:Avenge7077
    Gift:1st prize:2x greater gifting crystals(3rd opt),2nd prize:2x stony mastery cores and 1 full energy refill(3rd opt)
    Accomplishment:opened my first 6* and It was HT!!!It was just after I got uncollected 2 months ago and now I have completed act 5

Thats my tiny journey till yet,thanks a lot
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Que:how will we get our winners
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

They said a random number generator
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Crcrcrc said:

They said a random number generator
    What Crcrcr said^

Every Entry will be written down (gone over twice to make sure I have everyone), each Entry will be given a Number, then I will plug the total into a Random Number Generator and whoever's Number is chosen wins. That way everyone has an equal chance of winning.
  • BradencoyBradencoy Posts: 22 β˜…
    Gator_Green
    2 GGC for first 1 for second.
    Favorite thing from this year was opening 6 star cosmic ghost rider, or act 6 completion.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Malreck
    GGC+Stonys if first/Stonys if second
    My best moment has to be when I finished the Omega Boss Rush, got me the catalysts I needed to rank 5 my Quake, my first 5r5, easily worth it.