**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

🎁Join My 3rd Annual Gifting Giveaway!🎁

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ign: tofutnt v.2
    ggcs+refills or just a ggc
    best thing was completing act 7.1, because it wasn't hard by itself, but beating all of act six before it was a huge milestone for me and being able to do late content like act 7 makes me pretty proud of myself
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ign: Yodabolt~1
    Want: the GGC or refills please!
    Best thing: I started playing in April, so playing!!! But moment in game, it would have to be getting Cav recently. I thought I was a while away and haven’t even tried 5.3.1 at all. Decided to do a run to β€œpractice and prep” for a real run... ended up going right through to 5.4.3 pretty easily. I was proud of myself at how my skill and my progress had improved since getting UC in August. I think I spent 2000 units doing 5.1 and 5.2 back then.... ouch!

Thanks for doing this for the community!
  • KaLydeKaLyde Posts: 14 β˜…
    IGN: KaLyde
    Gift: GGCx2
    Best thing that happened this year was finding a good stable alliance, run fair, that completes 3 BGs consistently. The rewards really helped with progression and the knowledge from veterans is invaluable.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dark Eternity
    2 GGCs if first
    1 GGC if second
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN- Scopeotoe987
    2 GGC/1 GGC
    Best thing this year: Opening my first free cav from kabam and getting a 6* Spiderham!
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Celestial Pan
    2 ggc
    Best thing I would say is I finished act 6 with minimal unit usage and got a t5cc for my Claire.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I missed your first year and remember last year. Good for you man. I think it’s great you’re doing this.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2020
    IGN: Edeuink
    1st-2 GGC
    2nd-1 GGC

Best thing that happened to my account: Clearing abyss

Edited because I had a spelling mistake
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: DRTO

Prize: 2 GGCs

Best thing in game this year: happened just this month from the spider ham side quest. Finished legendary difficulty and bought 10 2019 cav crystals. Popped them open and pulled a 6* doom and 6* silver surfer! I was in utter shock seeing that and was thrilled since I now had a 6* champ that was worthy of rank 2. Did a completion of variant 6 and Doom went straight to rank 2 right after and I couldn't be happier.

Thanks for doing this! Love seeing this in the community.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Abusive Llama
    Preferred Prize: 2 GGCs or 1 GGC
    Best thing to happen to me in game this year: I pulled a 6* Doom, got cavalier, and did all of the variants.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: PRÎNGLΓ‹
    1 prize would be 2 GGCs
    2 prize would be the 3rd option
    The best thing that happened this year for me in game was achieving the milestone of cavalier (yeah,nothing really fancy,I know) but after leaving the game for four years it’s nice to know I still have some skill (I’m ftp) and it’s really cool to see how the game evolved over time.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,197 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN : Son of Ghost
    If first - 1 GGC and 10 Energy Refills
    If 2nd - 10 energy refills
    Best thing that happend to me was finally exploring LoL for that Ultron I have been wanting so much and tuesday im doing abyss. If i get a mystic t5 i can r3 doom which will be the next best thing that could happen
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: The Dang!!! (with the exclamations)
    if first: 2 GGC's
    if second: 1 GGC
    My best moment was when I finally pulled Human Torch after hunting him, and took him up as my first rank 5 5 star.

Side note: If i win, could you please tell me via forums just cos I don't check a lot of my messages on mcoc....thx! Good Luck everyone!
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ign: Bawa69
    If first 2 ggc and if second 1 ggc please and thank you.
    Ok so the best thing that happened this year was in early november
    it had been almost a year since i was hunting for doom and more than a year since i was hunting warlock ...dual crystals were a blessing but no luck for these 2 champs so far....so i had saved 6 tech/cosmic and 4 science/mystic crystals over a months time..
    Early november i opened all of them below were the pulls:
    Tech Cosmic:
    1. Guardian (new)
    2. Mysterio (1st awakening)
    3. Hyperion (new)
    4. Venom (new)
    5. IMIW (new)
    6. OG Iron Man (3rd dupe)

Insane right... now for the science/mystic ...i was hunting doom desperately...

1. luke cage (2nd dupe)
    2. luke cage (3rd dupe)
    3. Capiw (already have him maxed out but a solid pull)
    4. Ant Man (1st awakening)

not that great but decent still no doom or warlock...but super happy with guardian venom and hyperion pulls...
    So almost giving up i decided to r5 guardian and dump 200 sigs in him that i had saved for over a year ... and i was very happy with my r5 guardian and was slaying some content..

in all this opening i didnt realise i had 9k shards remaining so after 2-3 days i obtained the remaining 1k from that months EQ...and decieded to open one more tech / cosmic fully expecting to pull some nonsense like iron patriot...but no Kabam gave me the one.... the only.... child of Kvch..... WARLOCK.... i literally jumped from my chair ... but then suddenly realising i spend all my rank resources in ranking up guardian and hyperion and other characters ... but not to worry i have caught up warlock sits in my roster at r5 and sig 150 giving me a good prestige boost .... still no doom though the hunt continues...

Sorry for the essay but this is really a story thats close to my heart and means something to me
  • CoolFlameCoolFlame Posts: 18 β˜…
    IGN:CoolFlame
    2GGC
    My best moment this year has been that i actually got to re-connect with members of my alliance whom i used to play with 2-3 years back.
    I had left the game(occasionally logged in for login rewards) but due to lockdown and wfh got a chance to grind again and there has been no looking back. Cheers to the community and Happy Holidays everyone..!!
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: RavenKeeper

1st place: 1 GGC and 10 refills

If 2nd 1 GGC
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Hoodie25
    1st place: 1 GGC and 10 refills
    2nd place: 10 refills

Best thing to happen to me this year: when the apocalypse and professor x cav crystals came around, I decided to casually drop about 600 units on a few crystals, fully expecting to pull a trio of 3 stars. Instead, as I’m sitting there spinning out crystals rather than paying attention to my zoom class, the second payload stops on a six star Professor x. I did a double take and then stared at my screen for at least 15 seconds with my mouth hanging open - and I still wonder how many people in my class noticed me gaping like a fish for no apparent reason lol
  • Naz_786Naz_786 Posts: 150 β˜…
    IGN: Naz~160
    Prize request: 1st prize 2 GGC
    2nd prize 1 GGC
    Best thing to happen this year was, Pull 5* and 6* ghost in the same week from epoch crystals
  • ShannokShannok Posts: 110 β˜…
    HEDRON
    revives.
    Pulled a 5 star ghost out of 2018 cav crystals after spinning tons of dual and classic 5 stars and even praying to get her out of GM crystals. Directly took her to rank 4.
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157 β˜…
    IGN:Its PΔ—ter
    Prize desired: First would be a GGC with 10 Refills and 2nd would be one GGC.
    Best thing that happened to me was pulling colossus :)
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: GagoH
    1st place: 2 GGC
    2nd place: 1 GGC

Best thing to happen is that I got a mystic t5cc after doing the Abyss to r3 my Doom to get throne breaker before Cyber Weekend all just to get completely shafted on every single deal I bought
  • TheGodmasterTheGodmaster Posts: 123 β˜…β˜…
    IGN= IRON. SPIRIT
    GGC OR GC
    My best moment i got a 5 star in legendary crstal on my first attempt from spider ham:back on air exploration
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: RaviDavi
    In case of a win:
    1st place: 2 GGC
    2nd place: 1 GGC

I beat the 6.1.5 Crossbones with a 5* 3/45 G2099. The 15% buffet on Winter Soldier was already a pain, but that boss fight was insane! Yeah, I'm happy about it.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: CreepyPootin
    Price: 2 GGCS or 1 GGC

The most incredible thing that happened to me was when I beat the 6.2 champion boss. It was so satisfying!!! My hands were sweating so much lol!

Thanks for this competition!
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Junais2016
    Prize req.: If 1st- 2 GCC , If 2nd- 1 GGC, If nothing then nothing xD
    Pulled x4 5*s in a row from the cavs we get from epoch shards and it's BWCV and Doom among those 4 !!
  • Kaypee3Kaypee3 Posts: 40 β˜…
    IGN- rawrdude
    Prize request - 1st - one ggc and two stony cores
    2nd- two stony cores and a energy refill.

Becoming uc fastest in my alliance :)
    Currently trying to hit cav .
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 β˜…β˜…
    IGN - TheActionPacker
    1 Prize - 2 GGC
    2 Prize - 1 GGC

So many great things happened this year, pulling 5* ghost, aegon, sunspot, torch meeting knew people and also getting UC and Cav 4 Months apart :)
  • Infinity_142Infinity_142 Posts: 59 β˜…
    2 Greater Gifting Crystals please.