**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

🎁Join My 3rd Annual Gifting Giveaway!🎁

Comments

• HzoriHzori Posts: 288 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Hzori
    Prize request: 2GGC if first, 1GGC if second.
    Best thing that happened: Pulling 6* Ghost from a Cav crystal after beating the Grandmaster.
  • MeGhost96MeGhost96 Posts: 9 β˜…
    IGN: CandiceMe
    Gift: 2/1 GGCs
    This year I finally decided to go for UC and I got the Collector down with no units spent. I don't know why I waited so long to try it cos it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I also got my first of 2 6* champs. I got rly lucky & now have Ghost & Storm PX as 6*s.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: SkyLord7000
    Wish: 1 GMC, 2 Stony, 1 Energy.
    My best moment this year was beating all 6.3 to the Grandmaster in one day. Worked my heart out but it was fun. Happy Holidays!
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN:Mrspider5682 (my second account pls forget my first account it has been sent to it’s resting place )
    Item I want are 10 energy refills I’m just one quest away from fully exploring uncollected
    The best moment: pulling 5* blade 5* Morningstar 5* magneto back to back legendary crystals
  • wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124 β˜…
    WingedWarrior
    1 GGG, 2 cores, and 1 refill
    Second: 1 GGG
    Pulling Doctor Doom out of a crystal he opened up so much content.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN:GodRock1400~1
    1st 2 GGcs
    2nd GGc
    I bought a Cav crystal and got a 6* nexus then yesterday opened 2 cavs and got 2 5* nexus in a row :)
  • FancysonFancyson Posts: 75 β˜…
    IGN: Squilliam
    Wish: 2 GGC
    Best moment: Pulling mystic t5cc from abyss and using it on sym supreme
  • DuMonUDuMonU Posts: 54 β˜…
    IGN: DuMonU
    1st prize 2 GGC
    2nd prize 1 GGC
    Best thing to happen this year Hitting 4 year anniversary this summer with a chill but active alliance.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Hammerbro 64
    GGC+stony cores for 1st, GGC for 2nd
    Best moment was pulling a 5* Magneto from one singular featured Cav crystal after he got buffed.
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 240 β˜…β˜…
    Abra Cadaver
    *2 Greater Gifting Crystals*
    I've played for almost 3 months now. Best part was becoming UC a few weeks ago and used far less units than I expected to. Made the push to take advantage of the Gamma store's extension. Pulled 5* Venom for my troubles.
    I really like the game...
  • AGENT_A7KAGENT_A7K Posts: 23 β˜…
    IGN : Mister A7-K
    Prize request : 2GGC's or 1GGC if second
    I finally got 5 star Doom in a basic one while I opened more than 10 Science / Mystic without getting him and yes that moment was legendary for me
  • MamabearMamabear Posts: 5 β˜…
    Ign: mama bear-8
    2 greater gifting crystals of course!!
    Favorite was finally pulling 5* Bwcv. She was that 1 that i kept wanting to get. Not just because of her abilities, really just thought she looked cool
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN:IronGladiator22
    Prize: 1st place: 2 GCC. 2nd place: 1 GCC please.
    Best memory: pulling a 6* Doctor Doom from my third ever cavalier crystal. This was only a few days after I got cav and I was so excited :)
  • Pro2004_Pro2004_ Posts: 15 β˜…
    IGN: Pro2004!!
    1st Prize: 2 GGC
    2nd Prize: 1 GGC
    The Best Thing That's Happened To Me In-Game This Year: I hv a 5* cap marvel.. but dont hv a 5* or 6* Fury.. I wanted it so badly so that i can bring cap marvel In Act 6 and other contents.. The best way to get fury was to use epoch shards to buy the 2019 crystals.. I was uncollected that time..I did epic heroic and normal level of the side quest to gain 34000 shards.. I spinned 7 and then popped the last one(CaptainBayeee's method) and got 5* invisible woman!! But that was not nick fury.. i was sad with the opening.. After a few days, i was watching lags ftp account video live and found out that if u get cavalier u can do the legendary difficulty.. I completed Act 6 Chap 1 with my roster(especially 5* maxed doom).. and then did legendary difficulty!! I got 40000 shards for doing it.. that gave me ten 2019 cavalier crystals.. i spinned five and got 5* ebony maw and elsa bloodstone.. then i wished for fury and popped the rest of five.. my eyes were covered by my hands.. i was scared to even see what i would get.. i opened my eyes and saw.. BOOM!!! I got 6* Fury!! i was so happy.. i was a little bit sad that i couldnt get his awakened ability.. but still happy that i hv the synergy now!! I was damn shocked at that time!!! That was the best thing that happened to me in-game this year!!!
  • _matto__matto_ Posts: 58 β˜…
    IGN: _matto_
    1st place: 1GGC +2Mastery cores + 1ER
    2nd place: 1GGC
    Becoming thronebreaker, pulling 5* Apoc from a cavalier and doing my first Path of abyss
    Merry Christmas everyone and best of luck going into 2021!
    Ps I remember this from last year :) ahahah
  • Shyam1303Shyam1303 Posts: 21 β˜…
    IGN: SHYAMJI~2
    Prize:
    1st- 2GGC
    2nd- 1GGC

Starting playing in Jan 20 and from starting I want to earn 6* champs as quick as possible
    And in the end of October month I got cavalier title & now I have 8 6* with 3 max 5* champs.
    Got lucky some time in pulling some god tier champs.
    Still journey is very long. Pending quest:
    All 6 variant
    LOL
    AOL
    Exploration of all story quest (ACT 1 TO 6)

Target to fiNish in next 6 months.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Voltolos646
    Prize: Always the one with the most GGCs

The best thing that happened this year... hard to say, but probably pulling Omega Red which allowed me to do 6.2.2 Sinister and beat the Act 6.2.6 Champion after quite some time waiting for a counter for Sinister
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN βˆ†geᴎt XΒ zzz
    Prizes: GGC
    Best thing that happened to me this year is making new friends in the community by downloading discord and getting forums, and being more active on YT and Line. Even though 2020 sucked this community pulled me through it.
  • Amztrak1_Amztrak1_ Posts: 5 β˜…
    Ign: Amztrak
    1st. 1 ggc, 10 energy refills
    2nd GMC
    Pulled 2 6* from 3 cavalier Crystal's. Immortal hulk and sorcerer supreme.
  • Nigtmare6511Nigtmare6511 Posts: 11 β˜…
    IGN: Pandora’s Actor
    Prize: If first: 1 GGC + 10 energy refills
    If second: 10 energy refills
    My best moment was after the cyber weekend deals....when my luck change. With that cavalier offers it they can be call offers, I got 6* Stealthy spidy and the luck hasn’t ended, this month I got to say a few 5*Ghost, 5*Corvus, 6*CGR and a few others, but it felt good after having more than 25 meme tier 6* champs and two of them dupped (beast𝚑𝟹[first 6* champ] and daredevil)
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: NeyHeyNey
    Prizes: Option 2 for first. Option 3 for 2nd
    I was able to make a lot of endgame progress this year and was able to get an initial Act 6 completion with 1 Rank 2 6*, 2 Rank 5 5*s and 2 Rank 4 5*s. It was incredibly difficult but was so worth it as I pulled both Void and Fury from the rewards. I also took up my Morningstar to Rank 2 as my first Rank 2 and I used her with some other champs to finish up 6.3, and the next 6* I opened was her first dupe. A little before Thanksgiving I pulled 6* Guilly 2099 and decided to hastily rank 2 her on the day I pulled her. Around 6 hours later I had done an initial run of Labyrinth of Legends with only 2 revives and (and one set of the big boy boosts to one shot Magik). All in all it's been an amazing year and I can't wait to grow next year as well.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thebgj_

Any of the stony core rewards in the 1st and 2nd place

I was able to find a nice game/life pace that really made me enjoy the game a lot more. Balanced life with AQ and lowered AQ maps to help that out.

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN- Negative 100
    If 1st 2ggc if 2nd 1 ggc
    When I got prof x and guardian the two champs my brother was hunting for.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: TrashPanda12
    First: 2 GGC, Second: 1 GGC
    Favorite thing this year was getting UC and Cav within a month of each other, and just the amount of progression I have made since then, like beating Omega Boss Rush, John Mulaney Challenge and getting to 6.3. Also pulling 5* CGR and taking him to r5 the next day was awesome!
  • dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 β˜…β˜…
    IGN:Dirt13.jr
    2 GGC,1 GGC for second
    My best moment: My best moment was definitely pulling 5* stealthy... the first time he came in to MCOC i wanted him so badly. I took a break for a while after he came out but when i came back i still wanted him because he was my fav champ at the time. Recently i was chillin with some buds while playing and i opened a 5* basic and pulled him, never been so happy.
  • Des99Des99 Posts: 117 β˜…β˜…
    IGN:INFINITY~491
    First:1 GGC, 2 stony cores ,1 energy refill
    second:1 GGC
    best thing this year was getting cavalier and clearing variant 4 in a day and pulling 6 star havoc as my first 6 star
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 β˜…β˜…
    Ghost of Asgard
    Greater gifting crystals. Only the greater gifting crystals. Good luck everyone. May the odds be ever in your favor.