**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

🎁Join My 3rd Annual Gifting Giveaway!🎁

Comments

• AinyAiny Posts: 249 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Ainy
    If first GGC+Energy refills, if second 10 Energy refills
    Best thing has to be pulling 6* Elsa, taking her to r2 and then duping her.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394 β˜…
    IGN rnr87
    Greater gifting crystals all the way here for first or second place.
    I did my first pass thru the abyss and have 3 r3 6 star champs all while in a very chill alliance.

Good luck too everyone and merry Christmas
  • RamOnTheLakeRamOnTheLake Posts: 22 β˜…
    IGN: CinnamonHoobler
    Prize request: 2 GGCs or 1 GGC if second place
    Best thing to happen this year was pulling a 6* Doom and taking him to rank 3
  • Mad_Titan_ThanosMad_Titan_Thanos Posts: 77 β˜…
    edited December 2020
    In game: -TheMadTitan-

Wanted package: 2 GGCs or 1 if second
  • DaduBoiDaduBoi Posts: 8 β˜…
    IGN: DaduBoi
    2GGC/1GGC
    My account progressed exponentially this year. I started with 0 rank 5s in January, and now I have 20 rank 5 and 5 rank 2 6*
  • Arjun25Arjun25 Posts: 1 β˜…
    Ign: arjun25
    1st ( if i won) :2ggc
    2nd( if i won):1ggc
    Best moment is quiting my own ally . it takes alot of effort to disband ur ally in which u have invested so much time and work !( It was a plat 4 ally) so yeah feeling good playing game with less stress :)
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    SBK

2 GGCs

Leaving a toxic alliance and finding a great and supportive team who has helped me grow immensely.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Killswitch01~1
    2 GGC for 1st, 10 energy for 2nd
    My favourite moment this year was Cavalier and finally pulling a Hyperion after so long
  • Mad_Titan_ThanosMad_Titan_Thanos Posts: 77 β˜…

In game: -TheMadTitan-

Wanted package: 2 GGCs or 1 if second

I go back and I realized that I forgot to put the best thing that happened to me this year. Best things for me was me getting an Aegon from my V5 exploration rewards and getting doom while I was searching for ghost before the dual crystals
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 β˜…β˜…
    Ign thekiller8967

Most account changing moment was when I finally pulled hood after months of hunting him for ghost. I flipped on suicides ranked up omega and have never been the same since.

I'd like anything with GGC plesse :)
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210 β˜…
    IGN: Johndeezy
    After being away from the game for about a year because of college, I came back un July and went from having only completed act 5 to finally clearing act 6 as of 2 days ago.
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210 β˜…

IGN: Johndeezy
    After being away from the game for about a year because of college, I came back un July and went from having only completed act 5 to finally clearing act 6 as of 2 days ago.

Also I'd like the 2 GGCs if first, 1 GGC if second
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: shanti_sm

If 1st: 2 GGCs
    If 2nd: 1 GGC

One of my best moments in game this year was completing the Abyss. I managed to pull a tech awakening gem which went to my 6* Ghost, and I pulled a cosmic T5CC to take my Captain Marvel to rank 3. I pulled Korg and Juggernaut from my 6* crystals which gave me and my friends a good laugh as well.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2020
    IGN: thenathanwilson
    Gift: The one with 10 refills, or the GGC for second place
    Thanks OP!
    Beat the Grandmaster about 20 minutes before Act 7 came out, and currently am plowing through that to get the selector so I can be Thronebreaker
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: ImGodMF

Prize 2GGCS for first, 1 GGC for second.

Best moment this year would be when I filmed a crystal opening for a YTer and got s 6* nexus (torch, colossus and BWCV) from 1 of 2 cav login shard crystals.

Merry Xmas mate!
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 β˜…β˜…
    _nefelibata
    either 2 GGC or 1 GGc

grinding out for two weeks just to get resources to fight GM (act 6 prenerf) and just spending half of said resources
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: abqber

Package of choice: GGC + 10 energy refills (first place).
    10 energy refills (second place).

A lot of good things have happened to me this year, but the one I would consider the best and feel most proud about, is my static content progression.

Appreciate your kindness for organizing this giveaway and happy to be part of it yet again this year. Good luck to all the participants and happy holidays everybody.
    Cheers!
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

IGN: Colonom123
    1st: 2 GGC
    2nd: 1 GGC
    Best thing of 2020: this year was a quantum leap for my progression. So many good things happened.

In the last week of 2019, I became Uncollected and started 2020 with a new difficulty, calendar and GMC.

My first 5* I pulled from GMC was Red Magneto. Ironically, my next 5* basic duped that Red Magneto. Back then he was still pretty bad, but now those were one of my best pulls.

What more? I had some pretty good luck with legendary crystals. So when an offer came to buy one, I bought one mystic for 1,000 units. Insane! But surely, I could choose 3 5*. No Doom sadly, but Symbiote Supreme was a very good consolation prize. He's R4 now and fun to play.

I had only 3 R4 5* when I became Uncollected: Medusa, Venom and Blade. Now I have : SS, Red Magneto, Domino, CAIW awakened, BWCV, Vision Aarkus, GR, Elsa and Warlock. My first R5 5* is not surprisingly Colossus. I got a great bunch of R3 5*, but that would go too far.

2020 was also the year of the 6*. My first pull was disappointing, like for everyone: Mordo. My 2nd pull was not: Warlock. Of course I had just R4 my 5* Warlock (now he's duped as well). My 3rd was Doc Ock, a champion I didn't even have as a 4*. I hope I dupe him one day. 4th was HT, also a champion I didn't have as a 4*. It was a roster changing pull. My 5th and for now last pull was G2099. Ironically, I questioned her performance on forums before. I don't do now.

I should push for Cavalier in 2021 (although I hate story questing with a passion), once I have some more R5 5*.

I just pulled 5* Ghost.
  • Binweevil69Binweevil69 Posts: 16 β˜…
    IGN:binweevil99
    2GGCs if first 10 refills if second
    My best moment was hitting cav and then pulling guardian out of the event cavs
  • QztonQzton Posts: 2 β˜…
    IGN: Qzton
    1st Place
    *2 Greater Gifting Crystals*
    2nd Place
    *1 Greater Gifting Crystal*

I started playing this year. The best thing that happened is that I was able to approach my friends in prestige, who have been playing for 5 years. I also got the title of legend.
  • IGN: noob3873
    If first GGC+ Energy refills, if second 10 Energy refills
    I joined an awesome new alliance this year
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Galactus 3001
    GGC's if 1st, stonys of 2nd
    Best thing that happened to me was that I reached TB less than a week ago!
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246 β˜…
    Ign : Blaargo!
    The energy packages :0
    Highlight of mcoc was my abyss clear and getting there without 3 horsemen at 2700 units.
  • IGN - blake campbell
    Prize - I will be happy with what you decide to give.
    Best moment - yesterday, finally after 5 and a half years playing, I completed 1 path in a variant quest.
  • Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97 β˜…
    IGN - darkhero~25
    Package - 2 gcc or 1 gcc
    Best thing - when I pulled 5 * aegon from legendery and it was sandwiched between doom and starky and then next day I pulled doom from basic 5* crystals 😊
  • OvazriOvazri Posts: 6 β˜…
    OVAZRI
    gift : 2 GGC or 1 GGC
    My best moment has to be when I finished first path abyss and pull t5cc science for my *6 HT and skill awakening gem for *6 NF
  • Tel5tr4_BoiRajTel5tr4_BoiRaj Posts: 12 β˜…
    IGN: TelstraBoiRaj~1
    Preferred prizes: 2 GGCS if first, 1 GGC if second
    My best moment was either getting uncollected, or my first 6-star (Longshot, which I got before getting uncollected btw)