**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    Jslap said:

Kabam, thanks for the EXTRA holiday calendar. I see that the actual calendar is supposed to start on the 21st, so this must be in addition. I trust you guys wouldnt make the actual holiday calendar worse than the 2018 holiday calendar. Nice prank though, you got me at first. Lol.

This better be a prank
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    njandy said:

BabyMiike said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Ahab i know one of you are online just tell us whats going on b4 we delete

they are online. steady deleting posts about the junk calendar
    I said Ik one of you are online?
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Has to be a bug. They shipped the tutorial level calendar to everyone or something...
  • Raganator said:

There is a point where I say "it's free, so I won't complain", to which I follow up with "why even both with a calendar if it will undoubtedly be offensive given it's actually worse than last year's?"

Its worse then 2016 IMO except the content of the ggc obviously.
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    SparkAlot said:

Last year, when everyone bought the Cyber weekend deals...

This year, where most people passed on Cyber weekend "deals"

Are you saying that we've been scammed because we didn't spend money on their deals. Kabam would never!
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Seriously Solo Crystal shards?
    Replace it with T1A and I don't care what the rest items are in the calendar.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Djin said:

Seriously Solo Crystal shards?
    Replace it with T1A and I don't care what the rest items are in the calendar.

Ik
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Sigh
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    Jslap said:

Kabam, thanks for the EXTRA holiday calendar. I see that the actual calendar is supposed to start on the 21st, so this must be in addition. I trust you guys wouldnt make the actual holiday calendar worse than the 2018 holiday calendar. Nice prank though, you got me at first. Lol.

Is this true? I’m not upset about the current calendar but would appreciate better if this is the case
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    you know its trash when Brain Grant make a video and says the calendar must be a bug, he's always on kabam side for the most part
  • JslapJslap Posts: 67

In b4 Thread is closed.

Lol nah. I have faith kabam, this time.
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Since this was a non-progression based calendar, I’m sure they were under stress trying to decide the best course of action for this calendar would be, however I think they dropped the ball in truly horrendous action. While the 3 GGCs at the end are definitely nice, and the 6k Epoch shards aren’t too bad either, out of anything they could’ve given us they decided to include 10k solo crystal shards and 3 golden crystals. I understand there couldn’t be anything too insane to give newer players too much of a boost, and that otherwise they would run the risk of alienating older players who have managed to get Cav and TB, but to me it feels like they just decided to take the easy way out and give the bare minimum, something that newer and older players alike won’t get too much benefit from. I normally look forward to the holiday calendar since there’s usually some pretty decent gifts in there, but this was a complete letdown. I’m honestly afraid to see what this year’s Christmas Day gift is.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

What an absolutely pathetic calendar.

The one time of the year where Kabam could be generous (holiday season, duh), they fail. Absolute joke. Someone at Kabam got their heart broken recently.

So you're that "KD" character they've been telling me about? Hello sir. I'm Mr. Predictor, nice to meet you!
    Nice to meet you too Mr. Predictor
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    I don't understand how the people at kabam can keep doing this to themselves. Granted it's free stuff, which we all sort of appreciate, and I also get that kabam prob feels damned Ifor they do and damned if they don't, but come on guys, the reason we feel so let down or disappointed is because of the expectations we have based off of what you guys at kabam have done in the past, so u can't get to pissed at us for expecting u guys to at the very least match what u did last year. The game progresses so things that are worth alot a year ago may not be this year that's why we expect more, this a monster u created so these are the consequences of that.
  • OldMan73OldMan73 Posts: 20
    This holiday calendar is a joke and a slap in the face to all of us. I’m a nobody in this game but I’m a dedicated longtime player and I’m pissed.
  • BitenBiten Posts: 9
    Daphboy said:

SparkAlot said:

Last year, when everyone bought the Cyber weekend deals...

This year, where most people passed on Cyber weekend "deals"

Ohhhh now it makes sense. So it’s the communities fault for not spending on cyber weekend. This is our punishment. Next time we will buy their terrible offers and like it, like it hard.

People want everything easy. Make the whole game 100% and stop crying.
  • Saakkiller1995Saakkiller1995 Posts: 113
    Is kabaam actually working together with the disasters of this year to end the year at its worse. They should give players the best Christmas calender this year. But no they have joined forces to end this year at its worse. Well done guys
  • GogataGogata Posts: 71
    That calendar is a good sign fellas, chill and follow the logic -
    Cyber monday > huge disappointment (for cavs like me)
    Act 7 and v6 > really cool
    Christmast calendar > huge fail, kill MCOC christmas BUT even if there were 5* shards it would be cabble or ..
    2021 ??? > something good
    Hope this makes more sence than todays joke