**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★

Definitely epoch shards

That’s like opening a pair of socks for Xmas LMAO
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Was525 said:

I bet the quantities in the ggcs won’t be that good. I think you are giving kabam too much credit

Well, I’m not talking about GGCs actually. But I do think the items that GGCs could offer are fairly good. At least it’s slightly better than last year~
    DrZola said:

Why play a joke? I keep hearing that but it’s not really part of the season. April Fool’s, even Halloween—sure.

Perhaps it’s really a Krampusnacht calendar...

Dr. Zola

That’s just my baseless hypothesis. Let’s wait and see XD
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★

*At Kabam HQ*

Boss: Alright, with the November and December events it looks like we're finally winning back the players' trust. Now, everyone, this is a crucial step that could decide our future plans. How do we finish this year off with a blast that'll incite our players to pick up the game more seriously and put us back to the top of the App Store?

Employee: How about we just give them the bare minimum of the worst items in the game and call it a day?

Boss: Sean, that's....genius! Take the rest of year off and get a raise!

It’s obvious you were there
  • Monkey_22Monkey_22 Posts: 18
    It must be a joke
  • Andrewl89Andrewl89 Posts: 12
    Alright everyone, the comments and YouTube commentary have really given me a good laugh (deff needed in this 2020) but I’ll reserve assumption until there is an official comment from the mods. Obviously work is going on to merge threads and with the velocity of comments here, a response should be coming before the next day’s rewards drop. Until then... try not to be angry if you are.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    Yikes entitled much
  • Monkey_22Monkey_22 Posts: 18
    I didn’t know Kabam was making mobile comedy games cause this calendar sure was a good joke. I’m just wondering where the punchline is cause everyone is gonna keep laughing at this calendar joke until it’s fixed
  • Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    I’m hoping for a signature stone from my solo shards.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★

TurboGod said:

Caliver players: Treat us better man, we need resources to rank up to get Thronebreaker. Stop giving us joke offers and stuff

Kabam: everyone is getting proven offers now.

The calender 2020 deserved

You think they were going to give people a T5CC in the Calendar?
    I don’t think that’s what anyone rational is suggesting. However, they removed the 4* challenge objective that awarded a 10% T5c crystal, and there’s been significant speculation some part of the gift involves T5c shards. Not unreasonable, especially since mods responded to the 4* challenge queries by claiming to be checking on it and it’s been asked about time and again.

Dr. Zola
  • BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★

• MCOC_ACEMCOC_ACE Posts: 6

Guys chill out Kabam does alot already if the change the Calendar that's good if not it's still okay.

Shush man don’t be so sanctimonious. This calendar is just so below everyone’s expectations. They want to keep people playing, they should reward their player base and stay in touch with natural progression.

edited December 2020
    Honestly, they’re all free. Why are you guys so mad at free gifts? Did Kabam owe you sth?

Don’t be so greedy. In particular, it’s just a mobile game....
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

I have seen people say that they can’t see a ‘resource’ if that’s the case,then it’s just epoch shards
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    It was blank for the first 15 minutes or so of the calendar.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Thanks for clearing it up
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    still waiting any statement from Lord KABAM HQ
  • mt386768mt386768 Posts: 36
    edited December 2020
    We were just really offended.. 😪😪😪😪☹️☹️☹️☹️
  • TaigaMiniTaigaMini Posts: 23
    Aztec said:

still waiting any statement from Lord KABAM HQ

It's 9:30pm on a Sunday over there. Won't hear anything for 10-12 hours probably