🎁Join My 3rd Annual Gifting Giveaway!🎁

Comments

• panda_mcocpanda_mcoc Member Posts: 32 β˜…
    IGN: panda.exe
    Choice: 2 GGC or 1 GGC

The best thing that’s happened to me is being the only person to complete the 2020 Convention Clash in my Alliance (my roster wasn’t too good for it, and neither am I). Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year!
  • Jet6_3Jet6_3 Member Posts: 43 β˜…
    IGN: Whalemilker 6-3 (F2P player however, lol)
    If I get 1st place, I'd like 2 GGCs, if I get 2nd place, I'd like 1 GGC

Man, 2020 has been an absolutely great year for my account. Got Cavalier, and got a 6* Dragon Man from a Cavalier Sexennium Crystal, he;s an absolute beast. Feeling grateful for what happened to my account this year.
  • AndrarioAndrario Member Posts: 17 β˜…
    Ign : andrario
    Item i wanted : GGC and energy refills package
    Best moment : my first and second 6 star is guilontine original back to back
    And guess who my 1st five stars ?
    Yeap, thats her too guilontine original
  • Bigc20Bigc20 Member Posts: 14 β˜…
    IGN is bigc20
    I would like the 2 GGC if 1st/ 1 if 2nd
    Best thing that happened in game this year was opening a 5* aegon then duping him on my following crystal
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Member Posts: 119 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Viserys II
    2 GGCs if first, 1 GGC if second
    My best moment would be opening my first 6* Crystal of the year for Colossus. I had taken a hiatus playing, came back and grinded and pulled him after 4 crystals of bad pulls. He changed my account in a huge way
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Member Posts: 760 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ign: Skillful star
    1GGC 10 energy refills
    The best thing this year for me was me r4ing my 5* groot. He'll soon be r5. So yay me.
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Member Posts: 243 β˜…
    IGN: ILLUSION8
    PRIZE: 2xGGC
    Achievement: finally got cavalier and also managed to pull Doom as 4th 6*.
  • IceBroIceBro Member Posts: 179 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: IceBro
    Prize: 1 GGC and 10 Refills or 10 Refills

My best moment of 2020 in this game was beating the Grandmaster and pulling a 6* torch, elsa, and warlock. I don't think anything will ever give me as much joy as that day.
  • bumble-beebumble-bee Member Posts: 137 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: bumble-bee
    2 GGC + Stony if first
    1 GGC if second
    My best moment in 2020 was when I duped my 6* aegon from just 1 elder slayer (featured cavalier) crystal. It was totally worth it.
  • AstinioAstinio Member Posts: 8 β˜…
    IGN: Astinio
    1 GGC + 10 energy or just the 10 energy.
    I completed first path of abyss this year, didnt think id ever be doing content like that, but i got the team, and saved up the units, and got it down. Goal for next year is 100% act 6 and abyss, and as much of act 7 as possible.
    Thanks for doing this giveaway, merry christmas, happy holidays.
  • andreebeeandreebee Member Posts: 7 β˜…
    ig: andreebee
    1st place: 2 GGC
    2nd place: 1 GGC
    Finishing John Mulaney’s Champion Challenge with only 2 free revives πŸ™ (thought I would need to knock out my entire pots stash so this was a pleasant surprise!)

Also appreciate you doing this β€” really goes to show how people can share love and joy in these difficult times midst the holiday season! Respect man. Wishing you a blessed year
  • DRAGON_ZEEDRAGON_ZEE Member Posts: 58 β˜…
    IGN:DRAGON_ZEE
    GGC+10 ENERGY REFILLS if first
    1 GGC if second
    The greatest thing that happened to me is my first 6 star this year.It was luke cage.Glad it was not anything worse.
  • Manik007Manik007 Member Posts: 7 β˜…

Meme is just for anyone that saw the Teaser Post a few days ago...

πŸŽ† Anyways, We're Back Yet Again For Another Giveaway!!! πŸŽ†
    If you remember how it went the Last Two Years then first off, you got a Good Memory, second it won't be much different from the previous years except for One Key Difference in a Second Prize! But we'll get to that in a minute, first The Rules (don't worry I'll put a copy here for anyone new or who forgot).

You'll have One Week from the day this is posted to enter the Giveaway, so *December 18th to December 25th*, the exact time Entries will no longer be counted is *4pm Central Time*!

Rules are fairly simple:
    -To Enter All You Have To Do Is:
    *Leave ONE Comment Containing Your IGN
    *Which Item Package You'd Like If You Win
    *Lastly The Best Thing That's Happened To You In-Game This Year
    (It Could Be A Certain Crystal Pull, Completing Some Big Milestone Content, Maybe Finding A Great Alliance You've Enjoyed Being In, ect.)
    -Replying To Comments On This Post Is Allowed But I'd Ask You Please Don't Do It Too Much. (It'd Just Save Me A Little Time When Sifting Through All The Entries)
    -Don't Bother Trying To Enter Your IGN More Than Once, I Will Only Count The First. (You Will Not Be Disqualified Because I Know Someone May Try To Sabotage By Entering Other People's IGN...)
    -Obviously No Hating On The Winner, Or Anyone For That Matter, Don't Be That Guy...
    -Lastly Please No Begging Me Or Anyone Else For Gifts...

Next the Prizes, the Winners will get Their Choice of One of the following Gift Packages:

1st Place (Big Winner)
    *1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 10 Full Energy Refills*
    -OR-
    *1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 2 Stony Mastery Cores+1 Full Energy Refill*
    -OR-
    *2 Greater Gifting Crystals*
    That's 600 Units Worth For Each Gift!

2nd Place (Addition For This Year)
    *1 Greater Gifting Crystal*
    -OR-
    *10 Full Energy Refills*
    -OR-
    *2 Stoney Mastery Cores And 1 Full Energy Refill*
    That's 300 Units Worth For Each Gift!

So while the Main Prize hasn't increased at all from last year, I decided this year to add a Second Place Prize to make up for it! 900 Units Gifted Total.

Please give me some time after Entry Phase is over, obviously it'd be Christmas Day so I may not be home till a little later in the day, need to add up all the entries, and choose a winner (using a Random Number Generator for anyone curious).

When I'm done I'll Quote the Winner's Entry and send them a Friend Request In-Game, my IGN is the same as my Forums Name.

*Good Luck To Everyone And Merry Christmas/Happy Any December Holiday You May Celebrate!*

My ign Manik085
    The best thing i have this year is 5 star crystal openings i got torch,cmm,corvus,Γ†gon,doom,havok,gwenpool,angela,morningstar. The best year for me.
  • MAGWMAGW Member Posts: 24 β˜…
    IGN: MAGWolf
    Prize request: 2 GGCs or 1 GGC if second place
    Best thing this year was getting 5* doom after a massive drought + getting cav
  • PhotimePhotime Member Posts: 88 β˜…
    Not sure what IGN means but here I go: PhoTime

The 1st prize I would like to receive are the 2 greater gifting crystals.

If I win the 2nd prize then I’ll take the 1 greater gifting crystal please.

The best thing to happened to me in game this year was the Magneto buff. Just right before the magneto buff I pulled a 6* red magneto, which I was very disappointed about. After I found out how useful magneto was after the buff, I couldn’t be happier. Because of the magneto buff I was able to smash through content to complete act 6! I don’t think I would have attempted the content if it wasn’t for the magneto buff so I’m grateful for that this year. Amazing upgrade by kabam!!! :smiley:
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Member Posts: 118 β˜…
    IGN: Big eggy
    Rewards: No preference.
    Best thing this year?: I only really started playing in March so a lot has happened. Best thing probably is pulling a 6* CGR from an Epoch Crystal/ Getting Cavalier.
  • Iwan_milyutinIwan_milyutin Member Posts: 2 β˜…
    IGN: Ulyssys klaw
    Prize if 1 place - stony cores and ggc
    If second place -stony cores, yep, I'm really that desperate fpr them:)
    Best thing that happened is getting ultron from a 5* nexus, it may not seem like much, but I didn't have a 6.2.2 sinister counter, but I had Warlock and Claire Voyant. None of them have furies, but if you know warlock has a synergy with ultron that gives a champion a fury buff whenever the champion is immune to a debuff. So that allowed me to complete 6.2.
  • FortuneFortune Member Posts: 61 β˜…
    FORTUNE-2
    1st Prize: 2GGCs
    Best thing that happened to me in 2020: I got Doom from a six star basic crystal.
  • VineetkansaraVineetkansara Member Posts: 14 β˜…
    IGN vineetkansara
    2 GGC
    Got two five stars from two holiday crystal.. and guess what bwcv (i m looking for her for whole year) and awenking of my HT
  • _knoxy1_knoxy1 Member Posts: 6 β˜…
    edited December 2020
    IGN: Foxy Knoxy
    2x GGC
    Best thing that’s happened to me is going from barely knowing how to play to getting Cavalier - allowing me to open 3x 6*s (Dormammu, Iron Patriot & Prof X) and r5 my first 5* (BWCV)
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Member Posts: 564 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Timmytdt
    GGC+10 energy refills if first/GGC if second

The best thing that happens to me this year is a crazy champ crystal opening streak! It goes like this : 1st 5* nick fury, 1st 5* from legendary Claire voiyant, 1st 5* from featured BWDO, 1st 6* Corvus glaive and plenty more like Archie, Hit-monkey etc etc.
  • Onurre2Onurre2 Member Posts: 203 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN : Onurre-2
    Prize request : 2 GGC's for the 1st place, 1 GGC for the 2nd place
    Best thing happened to me this year was getting 5* immortal hulk from a single featured cav crystal. It never happened before. I never got featured champions, not even as 3 or 4 stars (I usually open 2 or 3 crystals if I like the character), so getting 5* imhulk was amaizing and I know he is not that great but I love the HULK :)
  • Manik007Manik007 Member Posts: 7 β˜…
    I want 2 greater gifting crystals as 1st rank
    Or 1 greater gifting crystal as 2nd rank
  • GrinchhhGrinchhh Member Posts: 73 β˜…
    IGN: Jhinius
    prize: 2 GGCs or 1 GGC if i am second place.
    The best thing that happened to me this year in MCOC was that i finally got Uncollected this year which was a big deal for me.
  • Ethan4llawayEthan4llaway Member Posts: 18 β˜…
    IGN: Ethan4llaway
    Request: 1 or 2 GGCs
    Best thing that’s happened: went from conquerer to cavalier
  • AstroGamer110AstroGamer110 Member Posts: 40 β˜…
    IGN: AstroGamer Jr.
    2 GGCs
    My best moment was when i singlehandedly soloed maestro with a r3 4*magik
  • GerbilGerbil Member Posts: 50 β˜…
    IGN: ...dude...
    1: 2 GGC
    2: 1 GGC

Joined an awesome alliance!
  • ahmedsabeckahmedsabeck Member Posts: 2 β˜…
    IGN: AhmedSabeck
    Gift Request: 1 GGC + 10 Energy Refills (First Place) / 1 GGC (Second Place)
    Best Moment: Getting 2 5* Including Aegon back to back from regular Grandmaster's Crystals after giving up hope that I was ever going to get Aegon or any good 5* after opening so many of the dual class crystals looking for him
  • Parthmody12345Parthmody12345 Member Posts: 16 β˜…
    edited December 2020
    IGN: Parthmody12345
    1. GGC+ refills.
    2. GGC

Best Moment: Pulling 2 full T5b, 2 full T2a and my white whale(5* Aegon) from TB daily crystals within 10 days of taking unduped IMIW to r3 for the title.
  • Sudhan_12345Sudhan_12345 Member Posts: 26 β˜…
    IGN: tricky stars
    GGC+stony core/ stony core
    my best moment is getting contender,uncollected and cavalier in this 1yr! And getting a 5* apocalypse, socerer supreme, immortal abom from these epoch crystals! and also getting a 6* warlock yesterday and awekening it today!