**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How do we get Weapon X, Deadpool (red and gold), Kang, Thanos?

How do we get Weapon X, Deadpool (red and gold), Kang, Thanos?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

They’re trophy champs not acquired in normal ways

Deadpool OG - there’s an offer when you start the game to buy a version of him. Think it’s a 2 or 3 star, and Kabam did recently drop of a 1* with the doubloons event.

Goldpool - Pool’s Gold crystals. They come around every so often, and offer a 0.1% chance to pull him.

Weapon X - was given as a legends run gift. Can’t remember if it was for Act 6 exploration or abyss exploration. Or both. Top 100 got him.

Kang - Gifting Crystals in the holidays. Was given as a trophy champ in the past.

Thanos - same deal as Kang.

Hopefully at some point they have other ways to release these champs at some point. Thanos is my favorite Marvel character, and I absolutely need him to complete my collection

Weapon X was you got him each time you where in a certain number of people for Act 6 chapter legends runs
    (Think it was 20, 40, 60, 80 or something) and you get him to sig 60 if you were super good
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Etm34 said:

They’re trophy champs not acquired in normal ways

Deadpool OG - there’s an offer when you start the game to buy a version of him. Think it’s a 2 or 3 star, and Kabam did recently drop of a 1* with the doubloons event.

Goldpool - Pool’s Gold crystals. They come around every so often, and offer a 0.1% chance to pull him.

Weapon X - was given as a legends run gift. Can’t remember if it was for Act 6 exploration or abyss exploration. Or both. Top 100 got him.

Kang - Gifting Crystals in the holidays. Was given as a trophy champ in the past.

Thanos - same deal as Kang.

Hopefully at some point they have other ways to release these champs at some point. Thanos is my favorite Marvel character, and I absolutely need him to complete my collection

Weapon X was you got him each time you where in a certain number of people for Act 6 chapter legends runs
    (Think it was 20, 40, 60, 80 or something) and you get him to sig 60 if you were super good
    Ah that’s it. Didn’t seem like a possibility for me at the time, so I never worried about it. But man I’d kill for a Weapon X now hahaha
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

Weapon X not available to everyone.
    Deadpool Red pay money
    Goldpool from goldpool crystals.
    Kang and Thanos from gifting crystals.

well if the gifting event doesn't come back bc of last year how would we?

And @YodaKaj your forgetting Ultron Classic and awnser to that is LoL
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Weapon x is one of my favorite champs but I can never get him. Super depressing
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Money
  • Well I've been theorizing how the 5* version of Weapon X could be released and one would assume that it'd be easier to get than the 6*. So there's still a bit of hope for some of us lower than whale tier players to get the shaggy helmet wearing animal version of Logan. Looking forward, perhaps he'll be a new addition to whatever's to replace the Gifting Event? Probably at best a RNG's chance at getting him during a limited event, but HEY... isn't that generally how champion acquisition works anyway? Lol

Honestly, I hope they eventually release a 5* version of OG Deadpool. The fact he's only available 1 - 4* is just kind of weak. Not that he'd be a game changer to get, just would be nice to own a 5* DP is all (and not a 5* DPX). I still have yet to get Thanos but have managed to get ol' blue faced Kang as a 4*. Rather underwhelming by the time I managed to snag him though 🤣. Oh well. Trophy champs are fun to get regardless of their usefulness in battle. However out of all that were listed, I'd say Weapon X would be the most useful.
  • YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 63
    How do you get Thanos and Kang?
  • YodaKaj said:

How do you get Thanos and Kang?

Asking again ? Some earlier already mentioned, but here is summary Pic of GGC potential...

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,721 ★★★★
    They should replace OG vision deal with Weapon X.
  • YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 63
    Thnx. I didn't understand what the gifting crystal was. So highly unlikely to get. I thought they were also avail in arenas once before, but I'm not sure.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Weapon x is one of my favorite champs but I can never get him. Super depressing

Supposedly he’s also going to be available in the 5* rarity. Time will tell
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Weapon X is a legends reward for act 7 as well.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Weapon x - legends runs for story content
    Red deadpool - occasional offers and beginner offers
    Goldpool- gold crystals that occasionally come around
    Kang and thanos - gofting event
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Did they ever mention having red deadpool available as a 5*?
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Weapon X- I think either Act 6 or Abyss Legends run, can’t remember
    Deadpool- $$
    Goldpool- Minuscule chance in his special Gold crystals
    Kang and Thanos- Microscopic chance in GGCs
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Money, money, money, moneyyyyy.
    Moooooney!!!!!